Java Junkies

:sideroll: classic!

I've started mine!!! :woot: Now all I have to do is decide whether I'm staying up to wait for it to finish, or whether I'm sleeping.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever written a JJ fanfic? I is trying and it's HARD. :( Stupidly good show writers, making fanfic writer's jobs harder. <_<

*grumble*

Ha ha, my fan fiction days were limited, i'm not that good. That just reminded me of this short story i wrote in yr 12 english based on this spy and i tried to make it alias-y, being very descriptive and just alluding to what happened in the end without really explaining it and when people read it they were like 'i don't get it...' I should try to find it so i can remember what it was about, although i think i threw it out in a bid to get rid of anything to do with that subject after i finished.

LOL Nat :rotflmao:

I loove your icon :love: I think i have that one too! the4thlorelai??

If you guys want, I've made a Luke and Lor video to "Fix You" by Coldplay... and the link is here.

:D Yeah, that's where i got it, i love it too, it's soooooo pwetty...

Update: couldn't find story, damn it!!! I kept all of my biology and psychology stuff but not english or literature and i want to read what i wrote (n)

:lol: Hi!!

OMG i just looked at your sig, and so didn't realise that its lauren and alexis :rotflmao: I love that picture, I've never seen it before, where's it from?

You've never seen it Luce??? Ok, so where's Lucy and what have you done with her??? :smiley: He he, the original isn't as glowy, i dunno where i saw it but i did, somewhere.... ok, so i'm no help, i'll just walk in the other direction, see how far i get before my feet start hurting or something.

Got any really good ones luce?? I think it would be hard to write a gg fic because of the standard that show has already set for their writing, but i'm willing to give it a shot if it comes close :smiley:

I've given Alias fiction a shot, but I haven't got the discipline to continue to update all the time, so they're all one parters :lol:

But I reckon GG fan fics would be hard, coz the characters have to be witty and smart and I dunno if I can do that. I've read a couple of fics that managed to keep the characters true to the show, and it was hilarious. Most people however, seem to miss the point.

This one's good: A Good Spruce.

yea... there are some shockers out there. i REALLY hate it when ppl write the characters so far from what they usually are that you cant picture it at all.

I've attmpted some... and ive got some in my head... but Luce's read tem. they're pretty average.

Once i've had time to write them i'll post em for u to read Nat. But when i hav tiome will prolly be 2012!

I LOVE your gg fics rach, they're hilarious and totally in character. once you come up with names, send em to me and ill put em on my site!!!

some quick junkie business: luke and lor are gonna be fine! rosenthal can fix this!!!!

Back