Java Junkies

Serious? I didn't know that! That's sooo cool! Huh, wow the things you learn. I still haven't quite come to grips with the fact that Milo and Alexis are dating... :whistle:

He he, i haven't heard much about them... ever! Although there was some stupid thing posted about them on the 4thlorelai, someone saw them fighting or something, but then someone said it wasn't true coz he's filming something... errr, i dunno. I guess you probably already know this anyway seeing as you visit that site more than i do.

Yep I do :lol: I'm there daily! I looooove the icons. I'm there for the art, and the Gilmore moments, those crack me up! Its good to know there are people out there that are more obsessed with GG than I am!

I've got a Gilmore moment to share, probably the wrong thread, but go with it!
Jenny at work is in a relationship with some dude that's in management and Jen has a habit of calling in sick, and Chris was like "she cant get sex if she calls in sick" and I replied - without thinking FYI - "no sex, why no sex?" I laughed, everyone just looked at me funny, but I burst out laughing quite often anyway.. that's nothing strange.

:rotflmao: Yep, that's tru. They get all stressed out when its busy and I'm just there laughing at how ridiculous they all look... they're all hilarious when flustered. I find the dumbest things funny FYI!

Sadly, i dont know any GG quotes. But I blame that on Australian TV, it hasn't been on in way too long.

Can i be a Junkie for a) the love i have for GG
b) the fact that i am like Lor and obsessed with coffee
:D

i love L/L. those two together are what got me watchin gilmore girls, my friend tried to get me to watch the show, which i had seen the show before season 4 off and on, but i said i wouldnt watch the show till those two got together. so i been watching gg since season 5. anywho didnt like the finale much, seemed really weak compared to all the rest of the past ones. just hope that next season is better.

my little rant for the day...=)

i love L/L. those two together are what got me watchin gilmore girls, my friend tried to get me to watch the show, which i had seen the show before season 4 off and on, but i said i wouldnt watch the show till those two got together. so i been watching gg since season 5. anywho didnt like the finale much, seemed really weak compared to all the rest of the past ones. just hope that next season is better.

my little rant for the day...=)
Are you a Java Junkie yet?? I've lost track on who is... if you're not then i think that you should be :smiley:

YAY mads!!!! welcome fellow junkified one!!!

Yea i know Ch9 sux with it's lack of respect for GG.... i gave up and just bought the dvds! lol.

its annoying cos i have so many ppl who LOVE GG and r borrowing my dvds, but never watched it on TV in the last year and a bit cos it was always at a bad time. GRRRR!!!

YAY mads!!!! welcome fellow junkified one!!!

Yea i know Ch9 sux with it's lack of respect for GG.... i gave up and just bought the dvds! lol.

its annoying cos i have so many ppl who LOVE GG and r borrowing my dvds, but never watched it on TV in the last year and a bit cos it was always at a bad time. GRRRR!!!

Heh, all my friends borrow my DVDs too. Actually, some of them do, and one of them maintains that Gilmore Girls DVDs are too sacred to borrow. Therefore she comes over and camps out on my couch and watches them with me. :sigh: Ahh, Gilmore Girls. Bringing friends together.

lol it totally does bring ppl together... i just recently got one of my friends onto it and now we do a similar couch campout together!

AH... I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS!!!!

:rotflmao: you guys are crazy. i've gotta screen the people that i lend my dvd's to, lol. never anyone at work... too unreliable, but im gonna lend s1 to my friend from school, i figure i know where she lives, so she can't do much when i know that, haha!

OMG Luce I SCREEN! lola nd when i lend either GG or Alias to ppl i give it to them in a nice bag with a note saying "hurt these and u die"

lol i'm a little over protective!

I do the same, i can't bring myself to let any borrow my box sets. I lent the first season of Alias out to one of my friends and they took soooooo long to watch it, i think i asked for it back before they finished it... i'm so possesive over them i can't help it. Oh, and somewhere along the line i lost the book out of season 1 Alias, i think i took it out before i lent it to anyone and i can't remember where i put it :(

I think i would rather watch the dvd's with people, it's more fun that way!

Oh geez, I mean as much as I like my friends, I really just don't think I could ever lend my Alias DVD's. I'm still a little hesitant to part with GG at this early stage...I just can't do it. People don't seem to understand. My cousin wanted to see the s4 finale, coz she forgot to tape it, and I had the DVD's already, but instead of giving her the box set, I just gave her the 6th disc :lol: She is the most unreliable, lazy, ungrateful, selfish person on the planet... there's no way she was getting the whole lot. Even then, the disk came back scratched. Grrrr :angry:

I threaten people too, I tell em that I know where they live and if anything happens, I'll hunt them down and do severe physical damage to them. Some people are scared by that, others laugh. Teehee...

lol it's sad... but we can all realte to this cos we all do it!

lol yea, whats even worse is when i did lend my friend the GG first season dvds, when she gave them back to me i hugged them. without even actually realising i was doing it until my group bagged me out for hugging them for like all of lunch!

Back