Horror Jeepers Creepers 3 (2017)

ALIASX

Cadet
Title: Jeepers Creepers 3

Tagline: Third Time's the Charm

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Victor Salva

Cast: Gina Philips, Gabrielle Haugh, Jonathan Breck, Brandon Smith, Meg Foster, Jordan Salloum, Stan Shaw, Joyce Giraud, Chester Rushing, Jason Bayle, Ryan Moore, Michael Sirow, Michael Papajohn, Cade Burk, Patrick Thomas Cragin, Justin Hall, Frankie Smith, Megan Elizabeth Wright, Carrie Lazar, Thomas Francis Murphy, Mark Chavarria, Don Yesso, Dave Davis, Casey Hendershot, Danny Epper, Darnell Shepherd, William Schaff, Gloria Gonnillini, Jon Arthur, Britton Frost

Release: 2017-09-26

Runtime: 100

Plot: Taking place on the last day of the Creeper’s twenty-three-day feeding frenzy, as the skeptical Sergeant Tubbs teams up with a task force hellbent on destroying the Creeper for good. The Creeper fights back in gory glory as its enemies grow closer than ever before to learning the secret of its dark origins.
Jeepers Creepers 3 (2017)

The poster said "Creepers back and this time it'll be his last" Some people argue about him never dying because he cant die but think about this the chop off his wings (He cant eat peoples wings we dont have any) and then strap him with C-4. But still looks cool.

Ugh. I thought the first one was REALLY stupid. And I thought the second one was even MORE stupid. And now you're telling me they're coming out with a third one?! WTF?!?!?!

But I'll still watch it. :lol: If any movie I've seen has a sequel and so on, I have to watch all of them. Bad habit. :hmm:

Mrs. Sark said:
Ugh. I thought the first one was REALLY stupid. And I thought the second one was even MORE stupid. And now you're telling me they're coming out with a third one?! WTF?!?!?!

But I'll still watch it. :lol: If any movie I've seen has a sequel and so on, I have to watch all of them. Bad habit. :hmm:
I know ... bad habit ... but I am ready for whatever they are gonna do now :lol: