Jen and Michael NOT A Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
alias_fan said:
same here... some people need to get a grip... the character and the actress are two different people... same with mv.
I agree.

And, I'm sorry, but it seems like people think its okay for "Hollywood people" to have affairs or to just casually get divorced and get married for a couple of months. It breaks my heart that Jennifer and Scott are dealing with this. I really thought they both had more sense and they loved eachother enough to not buy into all the "you deserve to be happy" felgercarb, etc...

Yes you can wake up one morning and not be in love with someone. Warning there is a lot of evidence that the average human has a instinct to break up on average every four years. This was a cover story in Time a few years ago. If you want to have a long term relationship you have to be aware that you will have to fight though periods where your instincts will greatly lower your affection for someone if not cause you to dislike them. The same instincts will also make you very ready to fall in love with someone else.

Has any one else read that article I think it was just in US weekly or something with the pictures of MV in JG's car and all that stuff about how he parks a mile from her house but if you look at the pictures, Michael has on different clothes in each one but they are trying to say they took all the pictures in a matter of 2 days which is dumb tell me if you have any idea what I'm talking about... however if something did happem between them I would still be happy about it I just wish people would stop pointing fingers at them and blaming michael for scott and Jen any way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back