Jen at the Oscars

first she was on the preshow talking to joan rivers.. they just talked about ehr dress.. vintage valentino i think she said. and also her buff body and how she gets it. then they talked about whats coming up on alias.. nothing much was said except for a guest star (i forget the name).
then inside she was sitting a few rows behind.. o frig i forget her name.. the woman from something's gotta give.
she also presented a science award.. it was cool.
her dress was orange-ish. i liked it, it was pretty. except the train on the back was kind of weird.. well in my opinion. she looked awesome though!

so yeah did anyone else see? any thoughts?

I saw her!!! I was soooooo happy to see her since there hasn't been a new Alias recently. She looked sooooooooooo pretty too!!!!! But I was mad that she didn't present an award just was up there for a few minutes telling about the science awards thing. But I loved her dress!!!

I always look forward to seeing Jennifer Garner at these formal events. She is usually pretty consistant in her greatness of fashion (I think there was one instance where I didn't like what she was wearing). But her dress this time... so colorful and pretty.

And in connections with the Oscars, since she did host the technical/scientific ones, I think she looked amazing when she was hosting. For those that didn't see her host, I think they actually showed a clip of her hosting during the normal Oscar telecast. She looked so simple and elegant. Go Jen!

I loved her dress! She really has great style. Yeah, I was kinda surprised at her hair, but if there is someone who could pull off that look, it's her. :D She just looks great!

BTW, was she with Michael? :confused:

I don't think so, I didn't see him there but he did attend the Vanity Fair Party; no photos were taken of the two of them together.

Double Agent said:
first she was on the preshow talking to joan rivers.. they just talked about ehr dress.. vintage valentino i think she said. and also her buff body and how she gets it. then they talked about whats coming up on alias.. nothing much was said except for a guest star (i forget the name).
joan rivers is an idiot...sorry, i just had to say that!

she did look great, awesome color dress, looks well on her...she's just so gosh darn cute ^_^

p.s. she sat behind Diane Keaton ;)

yeah o hate joan rivers too!!! god she is so fake. and her voice annoys the f*ck out of me. lol

i was watching oprah today... i was home sick hehe.. and this guy was saying his top five picks for who looked the best. he picked Jen as #1!! i was like YAY GO JEN!!!! :D

Back