Jen/Ben Rumor

aliaschick4mv said:
LMAO I said that too!!  About Mickey not Roger Rabbit.  I can't imagine her with Roger, I mean Mickey is a suave guy, and if I remember correctly, roger was kinda of a clutz.  LMAO why am I talking about this??
'Sides, Roger is married and has Jessica (va-va-va-voom!). Aren't Mickey & Minnie only dating? Gee, after all this time, you'd think they'd commit, wouldn't you?
:lol:

"If Ben was there, she'd show up on the set even when she wasn't due to work. That's very unusual for actors... Jennifer would stay close to Ben."

You know, I was just thinking, Daredevil filmed in New York, right? Jen lives in L.A. When she didn't have any scenes to shoot, what the heck else was she going to do in an unfamiliar city where she doesn't really know anyone?! She and Ben had gotten to be friends, since they were the stars of the movie. Did they expect her to just go back to her trailer and stay in solitary confinement until her scenes were up?

I just wanted to say that one of the most refreshing things about Jennifer Garner was that she was starring in a great TV show and was doing some great acting and Hollywood Gossip columnists were leaving her alone. It's such a darn :cuss: shame that **poof** just like that, she's now getting chewed to bits by them. It's sickening, really, because we do, from time to time, find ourselves drawn to celebrities, and we do wish good things upon them, and... how Hollywood goes from totally gushing over certain stars (like JG) to possessing poisonous fangs that are aimed right at their jugular... A totally exasperating aspect of Hollywood. :mad:

GRRRR! damm rumours, when any actor and actress are in a film or series together now as love interests, they assume if any happens with relationships in real life, that their co stars are involved! I mean even if chemistry on screen is sizzling, they're actors! they can fake stuff and make things look real! MAN these tabloids are stupid at time!
Sorry, but i really hate it when papers gossip bout break up's, it must really hurt the people involved. :(

Azalea said:
"If Ben was there, she'd show up on the set even when she wasn't due to work. That's very unusual for actors... Jennifer would stay close to Ben."

You know, I was just thinking, Daredevil filmed in New York, right? Jen lives in L.A. When she didn't have any scenes to shoot, what the heck else was she going to do in an unfamiliar city where she doesn't really know anyone?! She and Ben had gotten to be friends, since they were the stars of the movie. Did they expect her to just go back to her trailer and stay in solitary confinement until her scenes were up?
undefined
they actually filmed the movie in la but so what if she went to the set to watch a scene being shot? i mean maybe it helps better understand the movie and her character or maybe, just maybe, it was fun to watch? huh? she probably became good friends with the whole crew. what if she was justt there to have fun with them?

Sydney is my hero said:
Azalea said:

undefined
they actually filmed the movie in la but so what if she went to the set to watch a scene being shot? i mean maybe it helps better understand the movie and her character or maybe, just maybe, it was fun to watch? huh? she probably became good friends with the whole crew. what if she was justt there to have fun with them?
I was just thinking the same thing. On all the interviews that I have seen with like victor garber or michael vartan, they are always saying that jen is always cheering everybody on, and always bringing coffee or muffins for someone. or maybe she wants to get to know what happens wit the other characters. So just because she is nice and supportive means she is having an affair?? that is ridiculous!!!

People take everything out of proportion. A "friend" supposedly told the tabloids about an elicit (sp?) affair with ben and/or michael. What kind of a friend would do that??

I dont know Jennifer garner, but she does not seem to be someone who would go through men just like that.

And just when I thought that her and Michael vartan were like the only stars that didnt have rumors floating around about them. Ohhh well!!!

they actually filmed the movie in la but so what if she went to the set to watch a scene being shot?

Are you sure? I remember reading in a couple of interviews that she did Alias in L.A. all week, and then had to fly to New York to do Daredevil on the weekends. But maybe those were only specific scenes. Or maybe I'm thinking of something else. Either way, the basic point is TABLOIDS SUCK!!!!

Azalea said:
they actually filmed the movie in la but so what if she went to the set to watch a scene being shot?

Are you sure? I remember reading in a couple of interviews that she did Alias in L.A. all week, and then had to fly to New York to do Daredevil on the weekends. But maybe those were only specific scenes. Or maybe I'm thinking of something else. Either way, the basic point is TABLOIDS SUCK!!!!
Hey guys she started filming Daredevil AFTER she wrapped up on Alias....

And is there some new thing that a girl cant be really good friends with a guy without being accused of some kind of affair????
I have more guy friends then I do girl friends and I see most of them as my brothers which is probably how Jen sees them.

hmm rumours are just badddddd. to be honest i don't think most celebrities read the papers purely for the fact that a lot of it is gossip. yeah they might hear of one or two things but lets just hope she hasn't read most of this felgercarb eh?

I cannot believe that!! Tabloids suck!! Just because Jen was on the set doesn't mean she was having an affair! Ben was probably working the whole time anyways!! Its not like she would have spent time with him while he was shooting! And if they were having an affair...wouldnt they be careful NOT to flirt around each other...but they were flirting(harmlessly however)...so they wouldnt have been that stupid to make it obvious to people if they were having an affair!!...I bet the reporters that did this invesigating dont even think she had an affair because they know how lousy their sources are...they just print it because people will think its interesting...and not even thinking about how this would hurt someone going through one of the hardest things in her life...i mean a divorce is painful!...why do they have to add this baggage on top of it!!...especially not to JG!! AHHHH!!! Im going to kill all the stupid tabloids!!

Standard practice with the Tabloids is the so called “friend”. It is fairly well documented that often the friend is just someone the Tabloid paid to give the Tabloid some legal cover for what ever the Tabloid wanted to say. Often the person has never met the star but the Tabloid knows that it is dificult to investigate the person well enough to prove they are lying so the Tabloids get away with it most of the time.

Well, Ben is very hot and she did have a hot kissing scene with Colin...plus Michael Clark Duncan said he was ready to marry her if she hadn't already been married (during DD fliming). I'm thinking she must have been a very BUSY gal on that set.... :smiley: I agree, tabloid rumors suck.

God, why the hell does it matter if they were 'close'? I mean what, is it not okay for people to be close friends with the oppisite sex? All this is REALLY pissing me off!!!! Anyway, I think it's more likely that she'd be with MV than Ben, cause she's been with MV far longer(working wise)and they have all these kisses and such on every ep. And to tell you the truth, it didn't really disapoint me that it was MV. But BEN?????? I want to scream. I swear, this site causes me too much stress, I out to stop coming on here.

Back