Jen: Chemistry Machine?

Hey, I'm glad you started it...I was gonna create a poll, but that's way too complicated...

I think she has the most chemistry with Victor Garber

To me it's MV. The first scene together made something click for me. I was like "damn". Chemistry isn't something you create it's natural.

Then I would say VG. They've got great onscreen presence together.

It is tough to decide...I mean Season 1 and half of Season 2 with Carl Lumbly I was just blown away...that scene where he was upset with himself for questioning Syd's virtue...OMG...I cry every single time!

She and Carl are just great together whenever they have to do something sort of shady...I miss my Syd/Dixon ship too...how pathetic am I?

Wow, what a tough question.

I think I'll go with Jen and Victor. Just. I really can't think of anyone she's been onscreen with and the chemistry seemed forced. It just seems to come come naturally no matter who she's working with.

Oh yeah, great scene! I think on the ATY commentary they both said they hate it when their confrontational...I hope Dixon is her partner again next season

What about she and BC? They hadn't worked together in months, and during Remnants it was just a seamless transition. They really play off of each other well too...

It's hard to describe, but you know when one of them is talking and then the other one will start talking over them, but not really interrupting the other person, just b/c they already know what's going to be said...I don't know if I'm explaining this right, but their conversations always flowed with relative ease...even in the uncomfortable after sex scene, they were able to just jump right in there and keep things moving....

Her and BC have the b/f chemistry going on. I think Jen remains friends with Bradley off set so that's why it was so seemless when they did Remnants. You know they were having a blast in all those scenes.

Her and BC have the b/f chemistry going on. I think Jen remains friends with Bradley off set so that's why it was so seemless when they did Remnants. You know they were having a blast in all those scenes.

Indeed they have, you could tell at the DVD party in September.

I will go with Victor and her.

Yeah, Jules, I think you're right about BC...I think he's been to all her movie premieres since Alias began

And their chemistry is off the charts...I would love to sit in on some of their off-camera moments...I remember she was kind of giving him a hard time during the ATY commentary when he had the drool going during the torture scene...I bet they make fun of each other alot...I get that impression from those two for some reason...

Yeah, they are very protective of JG and I think she's protective of them too...

I would think it would be difficult for the antagonist and the protagonist to have great chemistry, but she and RR are outstanding as well! I mean everytime Syd and Sloane speak to each other now, it's just so full of tension and hate...it's soooo good!

I would think it would be difficult for the antagonist and the protagonist to have great chemistry, but she and RR are outstanding as well! I mean everytime Syd and Sloane speak to each other now, it's just so full of tension and hate...it's soooo good!

Actually I think sometimes it's easier to play antagonist and protagonist then lovers. :smiley: I think Jen and David have great chemistry too. Especially in S2.

I think one of MV's coments about JG was that she has chemistry with most people she stars with. In other words she's just a chemistry machine. It's hard to pick one person but I'm going with MV.

I would have to go with Victor Garber. They have such great chemistry, and they work so well together. She works well with all of them, but her and Victor are amazing together.

I would have to say Michael, all their scenes look natural, it doesnt seem like their acting! Same with Victor, shes got great chemistry with most of the cast, but id still go with Michael!

dotfar said:
I think one of MV's coments about JG was that she has chemistry with most people she stars with.  In other words she's just a chemistry machine.  It's hard to pick one person but I'm going with MV.
[post="1061270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I remember that, he said that in Alias mag.

I challenge any actor, male or female, to not have chemistry with her. She's just so easy to work with. She's so sweet and it's fun. Once we had this love scene, and we just couldn't stop laughing. We are very lucky.

I remember that, he said that in Alias mag.

I challenge any actor, male or female, to not have chemistry with her. She's just so easy to work with. She's so sweet and it's fun. Once we had this love scene, and we just couldn't stop laughing. We are very lucky.

He also said something pretty similar in Redbook in Feb 2004.

"She's such a sweet girl and so talented. People have told us that we have great chemistry on-screen, but I challenge any actor not to have chemistry with her. It's not exclusive to me: she's a chemistry machine."

Yes I have the picture in my desk. ;)

Back