Jen Garner at 2005 Golden Globe Awards

I loved the dress, I was yelling at the screen, but she arched her back? Did anyone else notice the arching? Or is it just me. 

If her back is still hurting she sure puts on a good face. She has been very appreicative about all the concern.

I was just thinking yesterday that when hand out all those "Best Awards" like hair, dress, bling...they should add a "Best Posture Award". Hands down, Jen has that! Must be all that ballet training.

One more thought...I know with the thing being on the front of the dress, people would make more of that. If you look at all of the pics of her, she is as slim as ever. Besides if she were, you know what...she would have filled out her dress more on top!

i heard someone talking about her dress and they said the "handkerchief thing in front" made it look like she was hiding something...but personally, i thought it was kinda cool!

yeah i heard that too lol it kinda made sense though becuase if you look at her at the elektra premiere she had a jacket on when she was in candid pics she had scarves and jackets a big clothes covering her stomach too.

Alias girl said:
I was bummed about Jen not winning to she deserved it but there's always next year.

She looked beautiful and yea she was sitting next to J.J.

Here's a pic for those who missed it :smiley:

HFPA_051380.sized.jpg

[post="1163276"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Is it me, or does Jen like the color RED??
Cause dhe seems to wear that color quite often at awards shows.
Looks good on her (y) (y)

kouk said:
Is it me, or does Jen like the color RED??
Cause dhe seems to wear that color quite often at awards shows.
Looks good on her (y)  (y)
[post="1213326"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I noticed she wore it at last year's SAGs (jaw-droppingly stunning), and the GG's where she won. Speaking of the Orange Oscar dress, the previous Oscar dress was great. She looked simply angelic.

Back