Jen Garner & Jessica Biel in Marie Claire, March 2010

http://www.sassisamblog.com/wp-cont...-jessica-biel-marie-claire-march-2010-01a.jpg

Jennifer Garner & Jessica Biel Talk Life With Ben & Justin
Access Hollywood
March 3, 2010 - 10:50 AM EST

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel became fast friends while filming the upcoming "Valentine's Day," and they say they each enjoyed the opportunity to bond with a fellow female co-star.

"We don't work with a lot of women on our films," Jennifer told Marie Claire in its March issue during a co-interview with Jessica. "The two weeks I worked on this movie were the only two weeks I've worked in about a year-and-a-half because of being pregnant and now having a 1-year-old. But when I do work, it's always one woman and a bunch of men in my casts – maybe my character has a friend in the script, but not always. It's odd. So on this film, it was great to have someone like Jessica around, even though most of our scenes as best friends were over the phone."

Jessica agreed with Jen, adding, "You never really bond with all the guys in your cast like they do with each other."

Both actresses have fellow famous significant others – Jessica has been dating Justin Timberlake since 2007 and Jen married Ben Affleck in 2005 – something they say doesn't matter to them – most of the time.

"Well, we don't need them to be famous ourselves," Jen told the mag. "It's not like I go to Jessica, 'Oh, how's your famous boyfriend?'"

But Jessica admits that having a boyfriend who also lives in the limelight does have its advantages at times.

"It does help to have a partner who understands what fame is about and can share that with you. It's a hurdle you don't have to get over," she explained.

"Yeah, from time to time we talk about swapping," Jen jokingly added.

And when Jessica is asked if her co-star's married life with children makes her think about settling down, she explains that she's content with where she's at with her relationship.

"I'm just happy with my life right now," Jessica said. "I look at you, Jennifer, and I am a bit in awe. I feel like all my seconds are full all day long, and then I look at your life, and I wonder how you do it. How do you have it all?"

But Jen is quick to put her life in perspective.

"Well, I haven't showered today," she said. "I just want to throw that into the conversation. So I'm not sure I do have it all."

Back