Jen In 13 going on 30

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Ok i just saw 13 going on 30 which is a comedy (obviously) and its real diff from alias (again obviously) but she was SOOOOOOOO GREAT in it
she was HYSTERICAL i really think that she is going to be successful at comedy acting - what do you all think?

most theatres had a sneakpeak today! :D except no 1 could drive me...and i just found out today...so it was too late to drag all my girlfriends to go see it at 7...

I saw the sneak preview too. I loved it. Everyone in the theater was laughing a lot. My theater was pretty crowded. It was in one of the huge theaters too. Jennifer is a great comedic actress.

i was going to go but my boyfriend didn't want to and i wasn't about to go by myself. plus, my sister works at a theater and told me that if you pay for a sneak preview, no money goes toward the box office draw so i'm gonna wait for it's official release ;)

Saw the screening in Burbank and thought it was a delight. JG was great as a 13 year-old. It was also so refreshing to see her so happy, since this year on Alias she is so sad. I highly recommend this movie.

By the way, the actor who plays the young Mattie, Jack Salvatore Jr. was in attendance at the screening. I wonder if JG snuck ("sneeked" as JG said on Conan) into a showing.

Go see the movie and show your support.

i saw it last nite and i wanna see it again....she was so funny in it i was so happy to see her in a comedy...."Thriller" at the party; was dee best part i laffed so hard, she was so cute in this movie!!! :D

I saw it last night....i heard that on sneak previews if the audience doesnt like the movie they coud change it!!!!
It was a really great movie...and everyone in our theatre loved it so i hope it stays the same!!!!! Everyone go see 13 going on 30!!!!!

*claps hands* omg im on a high now can get down to high, help help H E L P! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! i wanna see it, kirst is like my girlfriend like shes like 30 sumthing and dads workamte we and her hubby love alias and we share lots of thing in common like xbox and so on WERE GONNA go and see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back