Jen is on extra (June 18, 2003)

I want to give you the heads up about Jen's appearance on Extra tomorrow
night (Jun 18,2003)

She talk about "13 going on 30" & possibly more !!

ahh thanks!! felgercarb i dont know when its on and i have to work!! ugh!! oh well alias-media should have the clip!!

Xtremelimits08 said:
cable right      !!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate this i don't have cable
do you think you could post what happens?????
If you don't have cable, it should be on 25. :smiley:

And thanks for the notice seedling! I'll be sure to watch! ;)

Oh I just watched it!! Did anyone else see it?? She was so precious..."Its fun, but I can't wait to get back in a harness and wires."

And she had her co-star in a bodylock!! :P Thats too funny hehe.

Once again, thanks for the notice Seedling! :smiley:

Omg how can you just not LOVE Jennifer? I mean seriously, she's the most down-to-earth celebrity out there, and she's just sooo fun to be around..haha but she'll always have that Syd Bristow reputation wherever she goes! :lol:

i missed it...i came on this site at my friend's house and saw that jen was going to be on extra, and i saw some of the first page news about keri russell and vaughn, but my friends wouldnt let me finish reading it! they unplugged the computer while i was freaking out thinking that keri russell was playing some character whose vaughn's wife...and when extra came on, i started watching it at my friend's house, and then one of my friends changed the channel to friends and i tried to change the channel and my other friend turned off the tv and took the button to turn it back on out of the tv. so, i was going crazy because i really wanted to see the interview, and when we got the button back and put it back in, it was over!

my friends really don't like alias or anything involved with it so...

what did jen say on it?

ARGH! I missed it! This day is just going no where for me. Anyone see it? Was it good? Jeez, I missed it by 30 minutes! Darn it, darn it, darn it.

I saw it. it was jsut her on the set of 13 going on 30, pretty much the same info shown on access hollywood about 2 weeks ago. It was okay, but nothing exciting really happened. Her costar was talking about how he was tickling her and she got his hands in a "deathlock" and wouldn't let go and he said he knew form then on not to mess with her or whatever. Ya know.
~*~Shari~*~

Back