Jen nominated for Golden Globe

YAY!! go Jen! I hope she wins. somehow i have a feeling MV won't go with Jen. i think i read or heard somewhere on the net that MV does'nt really like going to award ceremonies. oohh well, i hope he changes his mind about this award cermony!

I think I heard that too somewhere..... I really hope he goes with her though. Wouldn't that be great if he went and she won !!! I think she deserves to get it - so I don't know what'll happen..........

but will jg most probably go w/ her parents?? coz i remember she said b4 that she'll take them to every awards in da future...dunno if i remembered wrongly...

Yay! Congratulations Jen!
I think I heard that interview where she said that about taking her parents too...wonder if she was kidding, of if her and Micheal will go together?
I'd take my parents and tell the press that they could just back off! I can't imagine having my every move photographed like hers is...poor thing.

Oh well...comes with the territory I guess...
I'm so happy for her! No one deserves that nomination more! :smiley:

Go Jen ...... Michael did say he was not going to be there because he doesn't like the whole "red carpet thing". Although he said he would be "rooting for his girl". :D

She won the year before. I am not sure she was even nominated last year. It needed more exposure. I think it's getting it, finally. You?

I;m watching E!'s Golden Globe marathon and they just had a preview of something coming on in a min. about JG and I'm going to write down here what they say about her. (The commercial said "DOes being the hottest actress in hollywood guarantee happiness" adn it show her in the red "the two", the blue dress and blonde hair): They just basically said that she was the red carpet sweet heart "the tough chick with the sweet smile" and once she and Scott broke up she's "been getting cozy with her Alias co-star Michael Vartan." They also talked about her Elecktra Spin-Off that is going to be filmed this summer.

^_^

yeah her first year in alias she one, then last yeah she got snubbed by was is edie falco or someonelike that. i think she should win this year. but isn't the amber tamberlyn from joan of arcadia up for one too. well i'm rooting for jg, but if amber wins i'd be happy too, because i think she does a great job in show. so good luck to the both of them.

Joely Fischer from "Nip/Tuck" is up against her too. And the Golden Globes are notorious for awarding an actress for her first season (Keri Russell, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner..) so unfortunately, she and Amber Tamblyn probably have a better chance.

But maybe they'll split the vote, and Jen will end up with the majority! (I heard the other day that less than 200 people do the voting for the Golden Globes - unlike the Emmys, where it's more than a thousand. I thought that was weird.)

I am so ready for Jen to get the award tonight!! No offense to any HBO watchers, but their shows are really taking over and get a lot of credit and nobody seems to look at the shows that go up against them.

Example: At the Emmys, for the noms for best writing in a drama series episode, The Sopranos got 3 of the 5 noms and that really upset me because it was like no matter what, they had the best chance of winning. For like actors and actresses, I can see where one or two people from the same show can make it, but when it comes to writing and it's almost the same people up for awards, I really want some variaty. So, GO JEN!!! I hope she gets the award she rightly deserves!

Back