Jen nominated for Golden Globe

she should be able to win this year, as she has had a very difficult year story-wise and knowing her talent, she's been able to pull it off gracefully ...

fi she doesn't win, I would want Amber Tamblyn (spl.?) to win ... she is great too ... but yeah, I am rooting for Jen ...

Go Jen Go Jen (y)

Although the other ladies nominated are very good actresses,I think Jen has had such a huge year and with all the craziness happening on Alias,all this stuff she's had to act out.....She's done such a great job,so I think she deserves it the most!! GO JEN!!!!

There is no other actress on TV today who is as talented as JG. If she doesn't win I'll be convinced that the golden globes aren't really about an actor's ability to, well, act.

just saw a glimpse of her on the nbc pre show...maybe they did a quickie interview the 1st 18 minutes cause i missed it. she has a really nice embroidered cream colored dress. someone bumped into her and she was a lil stunned though...maybe brad pitt stepped on her train! :D

gaaaaahhh...i was looking...then some guy's head blocks jen's view. less then 10 minutes...someone pull jen over!

yea...she always seems to be looking around...jen aniston n tom cruise keep signing autographs...that's what they keep showing...grrr

Back