Jen nominated for Golden Globe

Jen was nominated for best actress in a drama series. :Ph34r: YEAH!!! She'll get it this year, but better than that you know she and Michael are going to go together!! We might actually get to see the love in their eyes. I can't wait. Alias wasn't nominated as best drama series ---- :( (n)

Good news...I am happy for Jen, she's the best !!! And I am also very happy than JG an MV are together, I hope their are glad a long time and I hope them all the happines of the world (excuse-me for my bad american)

YEAH!!!! I am so excited! If she doesn't win, which she will for sure, I will be VERY, VERY angry!!! And if we see them together!!! Yeah! When are the golden globes?? BTW, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ALIAS GET NOMINATED?!?! I am furious!

If she doesn't win, I'll be really bitter. She's been snubbed twice by the Emmys as were Victor & Lena. I'm really disappointed that the show didn't get nominated.

Hey thats cool 4 her. Sad about Alias tho.
Im xited cos Alias3 is coming to South Africa in January.
Yeh I dont have to watch reruns anymore!!!!! :D :smiley:

congrats to jen!! and if she doesnt win there will be hell to pay!!
anyways whats up with vic not getting nom? i was hoping he would get a supporting actor nom but oh well and im even more ticked that the show its self wasnt nominated!!! well maybe better luck next yr!!
im just so happy and excited for jen!!

I am so happy for Jennifer! I think she has a pretty good shot a winning this year, considering the competition doesn't seem to be as strong as in past years. I hope she goes with Michael. I can't wait to see them together at a public event!!

I'm really really happy that JG got nominated, I hope she goes with MV and wins! ^_^

I'm super-mad that Alias didn't get nominated though, it's always left out! :angry:

*claps* I was just on msn.com and saw ^_^ I am so happy for her, she totally deserves it, and better get it. She's up against the following,
Frances Conroy, "Six Feet Under," HBO
Allison Janney, "The West Wing," NBC
Joely Richardson, "Nip/Tuck," FX
Amber Tamblyn, "Joan of Arcadia," CBS

I don't know about any of these actresses so I don't know what kind of a chance she has, but in my mind she'll win - even if she doesn't for some psychotic reason or another.

Back