This is complete felgercarb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Jen lost to that old woman.

On a recent poll by DigitalHit.com, the results for her award were as follows:

Jennifer Garner Alias: 63.82%
Frances Conroy Six Feet Under: 23.83%
Amber Tamblyn Joan Of Arcadia: 7.37%
Allison Janney The West Wing: 3.61%
Joely Richardson Nip/Tuck: 1.38%

For full results for the Golden Globes, go here Survey Results: Who do you think should win the 61st Golden Globe Awards

Frankly and honestly, I have no idea why Joely Richardson finished last. Nip/Tuck is a great show and she did an amazing job, certainly deserving 2nd place, but I guess people don't watch F/X that much and that's why she finished there (plus, that show is TV-MA).

But it goes to show you that The Hollywood Foreign Press Association is full of it!!!!!

Jen should have won!! :angry:

If they watched the show, like everyone (see above!!!!!!!!!!), the choice would be clear! Not to be thought twice!!

:angry:

Jen is clearly the most deserving of those awards. Numbers do not lie! The people have spoken!

Plus, Billy Bob Thornton should have won for Bad Santa too.

Whatever, we all know Jen is the hottest, most beautiful, most talented, and easily the best! ;)

omg that's so cheap and i didn't even get to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg hello there is NO other actress as good as her lol but ya was she sitting at the table with MV????????????? omg i wanted to see them together SOOOOOOOOOO badly ARGH!!!!!!!!

capt.gga16401260156.golden_globes_gga164.jpg

2900106.jpg

The applause didn't die down that much. It was the loudest for the first name announced, and then it was about the same for the other 4 nominees. I think it's mostly because girls are the screamers, and they mostly scream for the men, not the women. I wouldn't read too much into it.

And for all those worried about her not bringing MV...We already knew he wasn't going. He said in an interview a few days ago that he hated the red carpet experience. I don't blame him. I doubt Jen will even go to any parties, especially since she didn't win. In fact, she might have left already. After she won in 2001, she and Scott went immediately home, ordered Chinese food, and watched the rest of the show on TV. If it was me, I'd be trying to get out of there as SOON as possible.

:lol: That's an awesome pic!!! I can't believe Jen didn't win that award! Not fair at all. I was tempted to throw something at my TV, but then realized my TV isn't at fault, it's the evil Hollywood Foreign Press. :angry:

Ah, Jen's dress is gorgeous!!! She looked amazing, too bad she didn't win though :( I'm kind of bummed MV wasn't there for moral support, but understandable that all the glitz of the red carpet can be nerve-wracking...

I was happy Renee won for Cold Mountain :D

again, she looked gorgeous. :smiley:

does anyone know if she brought anyone with her? was it just her and jj there or were other people from alias there, too?

She looks so gorgeous...that dress is incredible! Yeah, of course, she should have won. :sigh: But, you know, that poor old woman, it may be her last chance :P Jen has some more years, hehe.

It really stinks that Alias didn't get nominated for more things, but there's always next year. :smiley:

Congrats to Renee; I'm thrilled she won for Cold Mountain! And congratulations to Peter Jackson too-his award was well deserved. ^_^

aliasjunkie4ever said:
She looks so gorgeous...that dress is incredible! Yeah, of course, she should have won. :sigh: But, you know, that poor old woman, it may be her last chance :P Jen has some more years, hehe.

It really stinks that Alias didn't get nominated for more things, but there's always next year. :smiley:

Congrats to Renee; I'm thrilled she won for Cold Mountain! And congratulations to Peter Jackson too-his award was well deserved. ^_^
love that crack about the old woman. hahahahaha. ;)

there's always next year!

Ok this was just the hugest disappointment ever!! For the first time in history they broadcast the globes in my home country. It´s 5.15 AM (!!!!) and Im up since 1 to watch the whole event. And what for?? Jen didn´t win the award........Michael wasn´t there.......the only other Alias related person I saw was J.J. and if I would count the minutes Jen was shown tonight it would be something like 3 minutes. Im really pissed off right now!!! *crys* :(
I really have to go to bed now because it´s a school-monday, but Im so disappointed and angry that I can´t sleep right now !! :( :angry:
I really need something to cheer me up right now........

San

*GRITS TEETH* I really do not like that actree from six feet under who won. I'm so irritated, Jen totally deserved that award! Isn't this the second year she has been nominated and lost? She only won for season 1 of Alias, right...

her dress is so lovely though, very different from what you usually see. Is she with Michael or not? I don't think she is but then again I missed everyone walking in.

this is random, but I find it kinda amusing how as soon as we hear something of Alias or one of the actors/actreses we all flock here and post, lol.

Back