Jen nominated for Golden Globe

awwww. poor jen. but hey, she has michael vartan - what more dose she need??

however, ricky gervais [ the office, yay englander] got a globe and he#sset to be on alias....so yea.....there is at least suuuum connection. [weak i no

okay, late reaction, but I was on vacation and couldn't get to a computer and ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfire: :angry: :superangry: :banghead: :cuss: :angry2: :mad: :tvhorror: JG SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!! stupid hollywood foreign press! grrr!

Ok, I officially dont like the actress who won best actress in a drama series. actually i dont really care about her, but i dont like those foreign press people!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRRRR- i knew she wouldnt win just b/c the judges are stupid but she should have!!!!! one day im gonna infiltrate the froeign press jugdes office place and im gonna make sure they nominate ALIAS- hahahahaha :lol:

Was anybody else completely annoyed by how everybody had to say they were grateful to the Hollywood Foreign Press? It's like, great. Thanks for that. Nobody cares. It was just wasted time that they were practically forced to sing their praise to HFP or face being snubbed for the rest of their careers of awards?!

btw--I was really disappointed when Jen didn't win. She tried to muster a smile, but I knew she was totally crushed. Who was the woman who won anyways??

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
btw--I was really disappointed when Jen didn't win. She tried to muster a smile, but I knew she was totally crushed. Who was the woman who won anyways??
Frances Conroy from Six Feet Under. JEN IS WAAAAAAAY BETTER!

I'm at school right now..and there is a tight firewall, so I cannot get into an MSN group I'm a member of (Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner Palace)..there is a picture of Michael Vartan from the Instyle After Party, except he is in the background of it. The picture is of some actress who is blonde (i know..that helps..but thats all i got) and i really want to show my friend who is also in love with MV. So if anyone has it, or knows where it is, and can put it on this message board, i would appreciate it VERY MUCH!!

ps. That made my day when i saw that picture of him, cause i was so bummed when i found out he wasnt goin to walk down the red carpet with JG, but like i said, i saw that pic, and i was SO excited to know he was at the after party with her!!

Jen should have won i agree! her dress was totally the coolest thing in the world and she should have taken Michael with her but they want to keep their relationshi private. i was also mad cause they didn't interview her on the red carpet :angry: anyway she still should have won lol

Frances Conroy from Six Feet Under. JEN IS WAAAAAAAY BETTER!

How the Hell would you know?

Jezus! All I hear is people bad-mouthing this woman on the site....most of you have probably never even seen an episode of 6 Feet Under and yet you say she sucked? Maybe she did have a better performance.

Stop acting like soar losers.........it's about judging the best performance.....not a popularity contest.

I never saw 6 Feet Under so I'm not judging.

~~Spongy!

i watched fashion police and they said that Jen was a dramatic dud and that she should have looked in the mirror before she left :angry: i was really mad when i saw it i started cursing in my head lol it was dissappointing(sp?)

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
What the heck was JG thinking when she decided to wear this cr*p?

It looks like a poorly-tailored white prom dress and thean she steped in a pool of ink! The top part isn’t faltering either……..it goes up-wards and her cleavage goes down-wards…..hmmm, the Vera Wang dress she wore a while ago, you know the purple one, was much more flatering to her figure……the one she wore at The Emmy’s was nice too.

This is just horrible…..very disappointed (n)

Usually her taste is good too 🇳🇴

04gg-018.jpg

~~Spongy!
Hrm, I wonder the same thing..
I mean.. it's horrible! Uhh!

anna

Back