Jen on Access Hollywood!

i saw a preview of it and its seems like all it is is pretty much of her and outtakes/ and other goofy things! there was a scene of her and jack in the evelator like we saw on the bloopers and then one of jen and i think micheal where he picks her up or somthing like that and that was about it! it was brief so but i dont know if she is goin to take about anything or if its just what i saw on the preview! either way its looks very entertaining and cant wait to watch it!

Xtremelimits08 said:
i wonder what this means.....alias or Mike...or both????i guess we'll finds out. thanks for the info
I hope she talks about MV! though i doubt it. I really really doubt that she would talk about it. *sigh* oh well...
--mandy :angelic:

ames723 said:
i saw a preview of it and its seems like all it is is pretty much of her and outtakes/ and other goofy things! there was a scene of her and jack in the evelator like we saw on the bloopers and then one of jen and i think micheal where he picks her up or somthing like that and that was about it! it was brief so but i dont know if she is goin to take about anything or if its just what i saw on the preview! either way its looks very entertaining and cant wait to watch it!
great because i missed the bloopers the first time. I hope she says something about mike even if its something short but at least something to acknowledge that she has "some" feelings towards him. i mean she doesnt have to tell a story but do something :angelic: i mean she is dating the guy ( :angry: it should be me)

:lol: A little resentment towards Jen i see.. :lol:

one question... im goign to kill myself cause im an idiot.. and cant use the stupid listing finder thing..

its on nbc... i think i figured that out.. but one question.. what time.. ive been trying to figure this out with the tv finder and i cant!!! help!

Bloopers! BLOOPERS! everyone! To promote the season 1 DVDs we've already seen half of it but there was funny one with Jenny, where the first time she kisses will after Charlie proposed to Francie and she literally fell off the chair :lol: it's a good watch but it's really really short. anyways have fun :lol:

that was her? i thought it was that one girl he used to date
those were funny i wish i would have seen the one were mike pikes her up for some reason and shes laughing histarically (can't spell)

They have the clip at alias-media! im downloadin right now :D

N people i also found out from alias-media that jen n mike will be on e-news on wednesday! it says: We catch up with Jennifer Garner and Micheal Vartan at the alias DVD release party!! woohoo maybe we can find out somethin bout their realationship :D (fingers crossed)

Xtremelimits08 said:
i wish i would have seen the one were mike pikes her up for some reason and shes laughing histarically
did you miss it because that was in the previews only or because you missed part of the segment on the show?

ok its coming on in a minute and it looks really short! darn! im tapin it though!
what that was soo short!! ugh so wasnt what i was hoping but oh well!! it was like 3 outtakes from the dvd!! damn!!

oh goodie they just showed a clip for tomorrows AH and jen is goin to be on and talks about her biggest fears with the stunts she does on the show!! good hopfully this will be good!

O wow thats great another clip to c! And hopefully they will show a longer clip coz like everytime i hear that a new clip is gonna be on i get happy n then it like only 50 seconds long! what up with that??? Anyway im keepin my fingers crossed it gonna be a long clip!!

i know harminder!! i was so excited for this new clip but it was nothing! im hopign tomorrow is good and am praying to see e!news live wed with jen and mike!! aw that should be good!