Jen on Access Hollywood!

ames723 said:
i know harminder!! i was so excited for this new clip but it was nothing! im hopign tomorrow is good and am praying to see e!news live wed with jen and mike!! aw that should be good!
Yeah, i know! i cant wait :woot: n im hopin that the e-news clip should be long! Lets hope its not a dissapointment!

ames723 said:
i know harminder!! i was so excited for this new clip but it was nothing! im hopign tomorrow is good and am praying to see e!news live wed with jen and mike!! aw that should be good!
What is e-news? Is it Entertainment tonight? Because I would be interested in seeing them present themselves as a couple and fielding the questions from the talk-show hosts on their new relationship -- JG & MV! :rolleyes:

Well I finally found Access Hollywood on tv listings here in Eastern Standard time US it is 1 am on FOX station at least in North Carolina. But you seriously don't think I am staying up to 1 in the morning to see JG. I will tape it though -- I could use a good laugh! :rolleyes:

Tell me though if e-news is Entertainment Tonight!!! :smiley:

Have a nice evening! :D

Lynne

Lynne said:
ames723 said:
What is e-news? Is it Entertainment tonight? Because I would be interested in seeing them present themselves as a couple and fielding the questions from the talk-show hosts on their new relationship -- JG & MV! :rolleyes:

Well I finally found Access Hollywood on tv listings here in Eastern Standard time US it is 1 am on FOX station at least in North Carolina. But you seriously don't think I am staying up to 1 in the morning to see JG. I will tape it though -- I could use a good laugh! :rolleyes:

Tell me though if e-news is Entertainment Tonight!!! :smiley:

Have a nice evening! :D

Lynne
good question????does anyone know??cause i would like to know as well....i hope we see pics off this dvd thingy of them together they would look so cute :blush: :angelic:

E!-news is not ET. E! is a channel and they have all sorts of shows. (the Anna Nichole Smith show was made for them :rolleyes: ) anyways. I dont' get it here, so i'm stumped.

and yes, Tomorrow will be the stunt clips. I think There's gonna be a whole week of Promoting the alias dvd since it is coming out next week :D

--mandy :angelic:

Any news from Access Hollywood?? I'm in Brazil we don't have this sow here...transcripts, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope no news. just clips from the season 1 dvd :D Bloopers
--Mandy :angelic:

does alias-media have it up to download yet? I totally missed it today, and I want to see these bloopers.

Yes they do. It's a really short clip though. I would say it's almost not worth watching if you're going to get the season 1 dvd. *shrugs* but it's up. :D

-mandy :angelic:

eh, well i think today's clip was better than yesterdays. but it's from the dvd too. Like I said, it's probably to promote the dvd. who knows maybe they have more tomorrow. ;)

so is there a media clip up somehwere where MV picks her up? i thought that was BC? or is that a different one? wow way confused..... :blink:

If its the same bloopers (from season 1) that I saw on E!news live, then its BC who picks her up. There was only 1 blooper of MV that I can recall.

:blink: oh i'im confused...

Okay anyways on tonight's description for AH it says Alias DVD event. I have no idea what event mean so i guess we'll have to tune in to find out. and cross our finger that it's from the release party! :D

AND dont' forget to tune into Extra Tonight also to watch Jen and the cast 'spill' scrects only to Extra :D