Jen on Fantasy Island revival

Does anyone know of any website that has pictures of Jennifer from her episode on the revival of Fantasy Island when she was just starting out?

I've seen pictures somewhere, but I don't remember where they are any longer.

:(

UPDATE:

Fantasy Island was a 1980s TV series where customers (famous and formerly famous guest stars) went to a tropical island run by Mr. Rourke to have their dreams fulfilled. It turns out that he had either mystical or devine powers to grant their fantasy. But there was usually some twist or a moral lesson for the guests that would cause them to live improved lives by the end of the show.

The series was revived in 1998 with Malcolm McDowell taking over the part of Mr. Rourke. Jennifer Garner was a guest star in one of the revival's shows. I saw some Jennifer or Alias website have screencapture pictures posted, but I can't find it among my Favorites Bookmark.

I was hoping that someone here would know where the site is.

what is fantasy island anyways?? hey you can go to a search engine and type in the name and see what you get!!

ames723 said:
what is fantasy island anyways?? hey you can go to a search engine and type in the name and see what you get!!

The search engine wouldn't help me find Jennifer's pictures from that guest role.

Fantasy Island was a 1980s TV series where customers (famous and formerly famous guest stars) went to a tropical island run by Mr. Rourke to have their dreams fulfilled. It turns out that he had either mystical or devine powers to grant their fantasy. But there was usually some twist or a moral lesson for the guests that would cause them to live improved lives by the end of the show.

The series was revived in 1998 with Malcolm McDowell taking over the part of Mr. Rourke. Jennifer Garner was in one of the revival's shows. I saw some Jennifer or Alias website have screencapture pictures posted, but I can't find it among my Favorites Bookmark.

I was hoping that someone here would know where the site is.

I found the Fantasy Island pictures. It turns out that they are at this site. :lol:
http://allalias.net/categories.php?cat_id=31

The series was revived in 1998 with Malcolm McDowell taking over the part of Mr. Rourke. Jennifer Garner was a guest star in one of the revival's shows.

In Episode #7 called "Dreams", a stock broker named Michael falls in love with Jennifer's character, Sally. But she leads a double life -- she's also a dolphin! :eek:

Jennifer was in an unflattering one piece bathing suit and she was heavier than now. Her face wasn't as attractive as it is now. She was a catapillar waiting to turn into a butterfly. ;)

Back