Jen On Jay Leno

I saw Jennifer Garner on Jay Leno last nigth and she was a lot different. She had her hair done up like sooo unlike Jennifer and she wasn't the normal laid-back Jen. I don't know? I'm not dissapointed or anything but it was just an observation. What do you guys think?

she was different fo sho...and her dres i luved so not wut i was expecting....but it was a great show and she looked gorgeous im so jealous of her....and i htought it was so funny....that pic of her and her sis HAHAHA and when she was doin that thing for teh real CIA and then she goes "ok that wasa doozer" lmao me n mah lil bro were laffin so hard....she is juss too cute :D

the whole thing was really nice.....and the pinky sweraing thing too....haha she was like "JAY.....pinky sweraing" in a duh! type of way when he asked what that was......

I thought she looked really pretty as always....and the outtakes were funny...

Damnit I missed Jen on Leno. I was stuck in La Guardia airport for 15 hours because my flight was canceled. Can some one post a script or tell me what was said, pleeeeaaase!!

Damn!!! I missed it too. Unfortunately Jay Leno is on cable in Australia and I don't have cable :( . Would love somebody to post a transcript so I can read it.

She seemed different? I didn't notice anything different, other than the fact that she might have been a little less hyper than usual because she mentioned she had a cold. Other than that - talking about her sister, embarrassing outtakes and pictures, a story about West Virginia (complete with accent), cute pinky swear - it seemed very similar to her last interview on Leno.

Azalea said:
She seemed different? I didn't notice anything different, other than the fact that she might have been a little less hyper than usual because she mentioned she had a cold. Other than that - talking about her sister, embarrassing outtakes and pictures, a story about West Virginia (complete with accent), cute pinky swear - it seemed very similar to her last interview on Leno.
Yeah Jen is just different looking (at least b/c of her hair) but definitely more beautiful and more confident. I'd say she really look so happily in love these days. Also, who wouldn't look inspired when she's got a hot boyfriend, a great show, a funny movie and soon-to-be-filmed elektra on her hands? :D

I think it's sweet and cute everytime Jen's speaks w/southern accent :lol:

i didnt really like her hair, but she seemed SOOOO HAPPY!!! i love that about her, shes always laughing and making other people smile!

Those were my favorite parts too! I especially like the part where she went home and asked her mom what a sl** was. :lol: The CIA part was funny too.

i think the part of the cia video was so funny, where she laughed without reason. :D

i mean the text was right so far, and than the laughter :P
pretty cool!

~cya~

Back