Jen rank 6th least annoying of 2003

I love AmIAnnoying.com! That's where I got my "Satan in my Computer" pic from..........awsome site.

I can see why Jennifer comes off as annoying......don't get me wrong! I love Alias an the characters on the show (minus Vaughn), but Garner comes off as annoying....especially in interviews.
Her persona comes off as being "fake" with the whole, little innocent thing that was allready done by Julia Roberts and Meg Ryan.

On top of that, I agree 100% about the comment about her and her husband......she left Scott as soon as her career took-off to go have fun-time with a pretty boy..........isn't it great how young girls have role models who commit adultery?

All in all I wouldn't have really cared who got cast as Sydney Bristow....I came for the story, I stay for the story.

Salma Heyak is a beautiful, intelligent woman who has become successful infront and behind the camera. She is honest and actually stayed with Ed Norton longer this Miss. Garner stayed with Scott.
Nuff said.

*I see through celebrities like cellophane*

~~Spongy!

She wasn't voted the 6th most annoying - she was voted the 6th LEAST annoying!

So only five people weren't as annoying as her.

You had the correct heading in the title of this thread, but from the posts, it sounds like she was voted the 6th most annoying.

Thank you so much for the link! I enjoyed looking at the lists!

Kelly

for once i agree with SPONGY *slaps head and sinks to the ground* but i dont think that she is FREAKING JULIA ROBERST AND STUFF MEG RYAN ;) im taking the r u annoying quiz now BRB ;)

You are the office drunk, or at least people think you are. You are that "very annoying" person who often tells stories without meaning and there is no end to your conversations. People typically interrupt your endless ramblings by saying "What is the point [your name here]. It's a shame, but if it makes you feel any better, you could have scored worse.

OH GOD HOW BAD WAS THAT :rotflmao:

lol thats funny, fred durst should of been way higher on the most annoyin list and hillary duff should be at least in top 10 but she's at 98 lol

micha barton is way more annoyin than jen, even tho the oc is a good show.

oh well, funny list tho

well i'm surprised that kathy lee gifford made the annoying list since she almost has been completely absent from the public for over a year, but i guess people really like to hold grudges against successful women.

and tina fey!?!?!??! how could people say she's annoying? i'm confused.

but scientology and 50cent i completely agree with. =D

personally i think that selma hayek is annoying. as is teresa strausser. mischa barton is incredibly annoying as well. and i ahte kelis! lol that song makes me want to rip my hair out.

and from the most annoying.. i agree with 50 cent. and ben afleck. and well basically all of them. except courtney love.. i guess she can be annoying but hole is awesome

Back