Jen revealed the baby's gender!

Oh wow!! I can't believe it!! I just read this on Msn.com!!!

BURBANK, Calif. -- Jennifer Garner may have let the cat out of the bag.

The "Alias" star appeared on the "Tonight Show" Tuesday night and refused to answer Jay Leno when he asked if she was having a boy or a girl. But, later in the show, Garner talked about her expanding belly.

"You can just start to feel really pregnant, like you are the hugest person on the face of the planet," she said. "I felt bigger and bigger, like she —".

The audience cheered and Garner laughed as she stopped in mid-sentence.

Awesome!! A girl!!!!

aww she was so cute when she realised what she'd done! The face she pulled totally made me laugh!!

it's great thats she's having a girl!! She'll be just as gorgeous as her mother :P ^_^

aaaawwwww!!! i was watching leno n i got soooo excited!!!! i think we all kinda sorta knew in our hearts that jen was gunna hav a grl!! she'll be soooo cuuute!!!!! :woot:

I actually think she let it slip a bit earlier in the pgm. They were talking about the baby's room and she was like, I have to get it girlied up. But I don't know if many people caught it.

:smiley:

I actually think she let it slip a bit earlier in the pgm. They were talking about the baby's room and she was like, I have to get it girlied up. But I don't know if many people caught it.

:smiley:
yeah, she did let it slip earlier.
i also think she let it slip during a access hollywood interview, too
but i'm glad she's having a girl ^_^

aww she was so cute when she realised what she'd done! The face she pulled totally made me laugh!!

it's great thats she's having a girl!! She'll be just as gorgeous as her mother :P ^_^

^^ I agree! she was so adorable after she let it slip. Then she took a sip of her water and was like "Anyway..." lol. It cracked me up. I know shes a great mom to Violet. After having her, she took a step back from the spotlight to spend time w/ her baby. Thats a great mother for ya!

Back