Jen the Next Superhero

From J14 Magazine-

Thanks twinzz2003 for this news:

The Next Superhero

Not every actress gets the privilege of bruising up People's Sexiest Man Alive, a.k.a. Ben Affleck. Then again, turning men into pulp has become Jennifer Garner's specialty. And with the box office success of Daredevil (it brought in a cool 43.5 million in its opening weekend), you'll get the chance to see Elektra resurrect to kick some more but.... in her own movie.

Daredevil writer/director Mark Stephen Johnson is already making plans for an Elektra spinoff, and Jennifer has signed on to reprise her role as the badass ninja warrior. Although she already plays a superhero-type CIA operative on Alias, the actress is more than willing to trade in her government-issued togs for a curve-hugging leather bodysuit and a pair of sai(those sharp knives she hurst people with).

"Elektra is such a dark character," the newly converted comic book fan says. "Elektra is out for blood, whereas Sydney (her Alias character) fights because she has to. Elektra is just ready to take anybody down. She's looking for it." Hear that, Hollywood? This actress is ready for her close-up.

Jen was also the #10 fav. actor in J-14's poll.

OH wow. I didn't think you'd use it. When I saw my name on here I paniced majorly until I saw what it was. Heehee! I thought I was in trouble.

Back