jen won

YAY!!! Jen won! Im very very happy for her! :woot: She deserved it so much after she didnt win the golden globe (which i personally still think she should have won :angry: )
I like the dress she wore! She always looks great! :smiley:
And her speech....what she said shows again how down-to-earth she is. She remembers where she comes from! I like that about her!

YAY JEN WON!!

I sat and watched the E! Red Carpet Coverage for like 3 hours and then the actaul awards for 2 hours and it was so worth it for the collective 6 minutes of Jen stuff.

I loved her dress, beautiful as always. When her category was being announced I was so worried Drea de Matteo would win like she did in the emmys or somethign but YAY JEN!!! Her suprised face was so funny when she heard her name.

Hollywood made the right choice...

OMG what a great surprise (not to us JG fans). I had taped the awards and fast forwarded to Jen's category....fearing again the Susan Lucci curse...but what was this....the SAG goes to ....EEEElektra....Jennifer Garner! I think my reaction was as big as Jen's and probably just as happy. And thank god she didn't make some sappy speach...I love that she has a great sense of humor!

Way to go SAG members....you truly know what great acting is all about! (y) (y)

tldinc said:
OMG what a great surprise (not to us JG fans). I had taped the awards and fast forwarded to Jen's category....fearing again the Susan Lucci curse...but what was this....the SAG goes to ....EEEElektra....Jennifer Garner! I think my reaction was as big as Jen's and probably just as happy. And thank god she didn't make some sappy speach...I love that she has a great sense of humor!

Way to go SAG members....you truly know what great acting is all about! (y)  (y)
[post="1199967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

her reaction was amazing, she was really surprised, i mean she just kept on clapping her hands, and took a while before she realizes it was her name that was called. she's amazing... and her dress simple but really nice. she's just adorable. :smiley:

sparklingrainbow said:
her reaction was amazing, she was really surprised, i mean she just kept on clapping her hands, and took a while before she realizes it was her name that was called. she's amazing... and her dress simple but really nice. she's just adorable. :smiley:
[post="1200006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

On one of the entertainment news shows, I think it was 'Extra', Jen explained to the reporter that she didn't even recognise her own name. That's why she was so surprised. I guess that she was in the middle of a chat with Melissa Gilbert or her agent. :lol:

Incubus2 said:
Do you know who she was wearing?  I know she is a fan of vintage Valentino....
[post="1203327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It wasn't Valentino. It was a name I never heard of before and I can't remember it off the top of my head.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Feb 12 2005, 02:40 PM']she soooo deserved it and her speech was adorable!!!! CONGRATS JEN!!!!!!!  :woot:

she looked beautiful in the dress as always  ^_^
[post="1208695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Yeah.
I kinda like all the dresses she wore.
So glad she won!! :D :D

Party
:groupwave: :balloons:

Back