Jennifer and Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

cippi

Cadet
Have you heard that Jennifer Garner is probably leaving her husband because she's in love with Michael Vartan?????? :eek: Can somebody tell me if this is true?? Or, anyway, what do you think aboutthis??
I think that they can be good togheter!!!!! ^_^

I think that's just one stupid rumor. I mean seriously, there's NO proof, NONE
You guys shouldn't listen to rumors...cause there not true!

I think it would be nice if the two of them would find someone to spend time with. I know it sucks to be alone.
Guess I will believe it after they go public with it. Until then its just a rumor.

i dont think its a rumor and there is an article about them dating in this weeks in touch magazine!! im just happy for them and suppport their romance!! and wish the press would let them be!!

I think it would be cool if they got together...they have amazing chemistry on the show and they're both adorable.

But I have worries...that their relationship won't last, and then they'll break up, and one of them won't want to do the show anymore and then...oooh it would be such a disaster. I hope they're willing to hold on to their relationship with everything they've got and most importantly--not let it affect their work.

Just my thoughts... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back