Jennifer and Micheal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to my local radio station(Z100 NEW YORK) this morning and during the entertainment report they said that theres a rumor that the reason Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley broke up was because she's been spending alot of time with Micheal Vartan and that there may have been something going on between the two of them, they also said that Micheal was totally in love with Jennifer.
But it's just a rumor. I don't think I believe it.

Yeah, there's been articles all over the place about that this morning. But like you said, it's just a rumor now, and I'm not going to believe it until either JG or MV say it themselves.

Either way, I wish them the best. I'm staying away from rumors.

I heard that on entertainment tonight too, I think I just posted something about it in "general", completely the wrong place but hey, I'm new! :smiley: Anyway I think I just wish them all the best, however it works out.

DBristow

Although it does mean Michael Vertan won't be avaliable any more... hmmm... :confused:

i doubt that they'll ever get together....it would be too difficult....JJ wouldn't want it to happen either anyways

i heard that jg and sf seperated, but they r not divorced. i would hate to see them divorced, but ive never heard the rumor of michael and jenn having a thing for each other off set. although i would love for thta to happen.

This brings the total count of threads about this that I have closed to 5 (I think)

Closing, please do NOT start another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back