Jennifer Aniston

What do people think of Jennifer Aniston. I love Friends and thinks she's great. I loved her in "Bruce Almighty". Her and Brad are definitly one of the best couples around (with Jennifer and Michael). I'm going to London on Thursday for the European premiere of "Along came Polly". She's going so i hope i meet her.

wow emma thats really cool!!!!! (y) :eek: fingers crossed you meet her. :smiley:

i think she is awesome!!! she's like my idol - for the last ten years at least!! My hair changes with her!!! :lol: ^_^ :rolleyes:

I think she's beautiful, talented, seems really friendly and looks so nice on Brad's arm. She's like the only person in the world i would allow brad to have - anyone else and i would hate her!!! :blush: :lol:

I saw a trailer for the Polly movie - looks hilarious!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D (y)

she is awesome...has some real acting chomps too...see The Good Girl, for a good example of her not playing her usual perky self...but Along Came Polly was very cute and funny and worth seeing ^_^

hehe, she does look nice on Brad's arm...

i love her, she's amazing, one of Hollywood's best actresses. I think she's sweet and down to earth, also incredibly beautiful and a heck of a lucky woman for being with Brad. Well, she probably deserves it :smiley:

Jennifer and Brad are a great couple and I love Friends but I wouldn't say that Jennifer is one the best Hollywood actresses, not even close..

i think she's going to have the most successful career after friends. i can see her being in a really good movie. there's something about her that hasn't quite come out yet that's going to make her huge, ya know?

my boyfriend is in love with her so that kinda makes me not like her...but you can't help it, she's so cute and sooooo talented ;)

I hope it's alright for me to post some pics here. :smiley:

Well, this pic doesn't exactly show all the hairdos.

This....is my personal fav..

:smiley:

awesome pics Lin.

I too am a big fan of her hair - but funnily enough - i onlt beacame a fan of it AFTER the famous "DO". I love it long like in the second pic - thats how i have mine!! She's so pretty. :smiley:

jems said:
awesome pics Lin.

I too am a big fan of her hair - but funnily enough - i onlt beacame a fan of it AFTER the famous "DO". I love it long like in the second pic - thats how i have mine!! She's so pretty. :smiley:
That's awesome Jems~!! Is your hair just like hers?
What can i say...i just LOVE that famous do. :lol:

Ok, i swear i already posted this but i must of been dreaming. I had the day off school to go to the premiere of "along came polly", went to london by myself, spent £35 which i couldn't afford to spend. I finally got to the cinema only to be told it was the next wednesday and the website i looked at put the wrong date on. I couldn't afford to go back again (and my mom wouldn't of let me). I was gutted. I still am. What made it worse was all the interviews and press surrounding the premiere. I cant believe it and this is nearly 3 weeks on. I really hope i do get to met her one day.

Back