Jennifer Garner A Binge Eater

i was on my AOL account and i came across this :

Jennifer Garner has confessed to binge eating.

Despite following a strict fitness regime for her role in action series Alias', the stunning actress admits she has trouble resisting unhealthy snacks.

She confessed to In Style magazine: "My worst habit is realising I've eaten an entire bag of cookies when I only meant to have one. I believe in enjoying things, but sometimes you eat without being conscious of it and then it's just wasted.

The worst is when I look down and think, 'I meant to have spoonful of
peanut butter, I just ate the whole damn jar!'"

lol isn't this ridiculous ahahahaha :lol: they're making a big deal of this :rotflmao: it sounds like it's some obscene thing to do, i can't count the times i've only meant to eat 3 cookies and finish the whole package :whistle:

thesse media people really need to get a life :rolleyes: :P

isn't jen so cute " i ate the whole damn jar!" :lol:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Aug 27 2004, 07:40 AM']hehehehehe! me too!!! the stories they report are just so ridculous! i can't believe they're actually paid to write some of that stuff :lol:
[post="978746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

The "writers" should all be shot. They are absolutely ridiculous. She's a normal, healthy woman, for Heaven's sake! :angry:

lol i know! they act like it's some huge criminal offense to polish off a box of cookies :rolleyes: but i have to admit, i couldn't finish off a whole peanut butter jar, i think i woud be sooo sick :lol:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Aug 27 2004, 05:40 AM']hehehehehe! me too!!! the stories they report are just so ridculous! i can't believe they're actually paid to write some of that stuff :lol:
[post="978746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

At my friends' 13 Going on 30 site, they had a portion for the people who didn't write good reviews on the film and got a minimum wage paycheck. That totally reminds me of this!

I just ate the whole box of Girl Scout Trefoils. Gosh, I'm a binge eater! Oops, now I'm bulemic. News on celebrities MUST be very slow these days to come up with a big deal like that one.

You scared me with the title ;) That's not binge eating! That's pigging out! We all do it :D Stupid media always talks about really irrelevant things when it comes to the stars. Like from US Weekly: "Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were caught shopping at their favorite clothes store. Mary-Kate tried on a shirt and asked her sister how she looked. Ashley's reply? 'You look great, Mary-Kate!'" What a waste of ink, no??!! :smiley:

ahaha! sorry to scare you, but that was the title of the article, lol i know i had the same reaction when i read the article on aol, i was like :wtf:'s wrong with that?!?!? :lol:

yeah, that mary kate and ashely article is a waste of money- what is the point of writing stuff like that??? we all shop, big whoop :P

Aliasfan13 said:
The media makes a big deal about everything. They're all like "OMG, she has cellulite!" :lol: I read tabloids for comedy!!
[post="978046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I saw the stars with cellulite article in a tabloid as I was at the supermarket checkout. :D

Xtina and Brittney have cellulite - they are about 23 years old. Jennifer doesn't have cellulite and she's 32. :cool:

I guess that a healthy lifestyle affects whether a woman gets cellulite. Jennifer's workouts keeps her young looking! (y)