Jennifer Garner A Binge Eater

Binge eating?!?! I thought that was something more bad and negative....

haha....Jen's so cute.....and who doesn't like eating unhelathy snacks?? :rolleyes: These press ppl are crazy :lol:

so like if any celebrity does that then it's a crime and half the population who have access to luxry food does it and can get away with it?

god the media people will eat anything; she's just admitting the truth. what's wrong with it?

Xtina and Brittney have cellulite - they are about 23 years old. Jennifer doesn't have cellulite and she's 32. 

I guess that a healthy lifestyle affects whether a woman gets cellulite. Jennifer's workouts keeps her young looking!
Even people who are underweight can have cellulite.
I don't like Britney Spears, but I have admiration for the fact she isn't an anorexic stick figure - despite the way the media treats her.

i agree, while i don't understand what the heck she's doing with her life, i admire how britney isn't a stick - it's actually a miracle that she isn't, she's been in the media for soo long!

amber tamberlyn- for joan of arcadia, has a nice curvy figure and she's beautiful, i think people need to grasp the idea that thin does not always equal beautiful ;)

C'mon Jennifer is human too. i mean u just can't be some barbie figure can u? it's not a crime to eat a pack of cokies or a jar of peanut-butter. She looks very slim in Alias anyway. Don't u think? ;) Watch Season 3: Episode 4- "A Missing Link". When she jumps into the pool. She is really slim.