Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kave, he didn't say much. Other than rehearsal started today at noon in Vancouver. Though I'm not sure how long they are going to be there. Kevin seems to have prior commitments that will cause him to be somewhere else, I think, starting tomorrow.

i think it would be neat if they played it into the show...her and vaughn having a baby....think of all the S/V shippers...they would go nuts!

they look so happy together.....and that makes me happy..... :D :lol:

i think it would be neat if they played it into the show...her and vaughn having a baby....think of all the S/V shippers...they would go nuts!

Oh, dear God, I hope not! I won't be watching if that happens.

Ben's belt seems particularly high in that last pic, it makes me think of the Phase One commentary when Greg commented on the height at which Jack was wearing his "belt" when he was being tortured. :lol: Too funny.

heyyy nice pics!!!

i gotta go back to the set this weekend! i hope they'll still be in the same location, they looked like they were making themselves comfortable in that location so maybe they're staying there for a while..... hopefully lol

Ben's pants are really riding high in the last picture. It made me chuckle when I noticed. What year is this movie supposed to take place in again?

Most likely it does because it's a biopic on an actor named George Reeves who played Superman on TV in the 50's. I just realized something now: Reeves minus the last letter of his last name is the last name of the big screen Superman (the late Christopher Reeve ;)) .

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! Stop with saying she's pregnant!!!! What about Ben then? If I was a reporter and based my stupid news on pictures with a little big belly...I surely wrote that BEN was pregnant!

church of mammals said:
Most likely it does because it's a biopic on an actor named George Reeves who played Superman on TV in the 50's.  I just realized something now:  Reeves minus the last letter of his last name is the last name of the big screen Superman (the late Christopher Reeve ;)) .
[post="1331036"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
dudey...

bianconiglio said:
OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! Stop with saying she's pregnant!!!! What about Ben then? If I was a reporter and based my stupid news on pictures with a little big belly...I surely wrote that BEN was pregnant!
[post="1331140"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Bahahahaha, good call! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back