Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to whoever posted those pictures. You can definitley tell the movie takes place in the 40s or 50s, if not by the clothes, then by Ben's hair. Him and Jen looked really cute together.

baahhh! can't you just ban the people that won't follow rules on this board kewii?? i dunno, thats what happens on the evanescence messageboards lol ;)

but seriously guys, why talk about it if it's not even confirmed yet?? :confused:

moving on, hey if anyone else is from toronto or can come here this weekend we should go back to the film set together!! i already had one person email me lol come on, the more the merrier :smiley:

ok, you can all shoot me if you like, but this just came to mind......
if she really was pregnant, don't you think she would ban/forbid Ben from smoking around her....just an interesting thought...i just had to say it....i'm sorry...i'll go hide now so you can't beat me...

sunsetgirl said:
Here are new Jen and Ben pics.
They wrote that they were done in Santa Monica.  :confused:
[post="1331518"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So I guess that kind of answers my question about whether or not she'd been in Vancouver for the rehearsal. Maybe she doesn't have to report until next weekend. Shooting starts on the 16th, right?

Well I just read on another site that rehearsal has been pushed back a few days. I wonder if it was because of Kevin, because in his blog he said they got a flat tire in Seattle and he wasn't sure he'd make it to Vancouver in time.

One month ago Jennifer Garner went to see Ted Casablanca. She were furious and she told him this.
According to a very reliable source (CIA!!!) Casablanca started to obsess Jennifer Garner before she became a famous actress…as we can see in this hush-hush-file.
The obsession for Jennifer Garner and in particular for the rotundity of her stomach torments Ted C. since paleolithic so… CIA asked Barnett to scan some files about him. Finally Barnett wrote this profile:profile.
But the real problem is that Jennifer Garner in the last period is costantly under searchlights. She’s forced to wander around Hollywood dressed in this way.
The last news confirm that Garner is suffering from stress so much that she’s been locked in a madhouse. Also we know that Casablanca has gone to visit her there. A witness told us that Garner intimidated Ted C.
Yesterday a phonecall has been intercepted: from the madhouse to a woman called Yelena Derevko. The item of this phonecall was Ted Casablanca other reporters and all paparazzi around the world. CIA investigated and discovered that Yelena Derevko actually own a company with this name.
Ok guys…seriously…I don’t mind if Garner is pregnant or not (this is HER LIFE!!! And everyone have to rispect this! Noone can touch this bounden right!). Garner has sooo many fans (me too). But we all fans should first learn to ignore penny-a-lining. I think we have to stop to be obsessed with the backgrounds of life of a person we don’t know (fans are not friends nor relatives…) …anyway only one thing is sure: Garner is a very serious working person, she’s also a very talented actress and people are charmed by her also as a human being (as a good human example)….instead people don’t care at all about Ted Casablanca (and talking about him I take him only as an example of this kind of person)!!! Everyone of us read his garbage, but after we totally ignore him as a human being…is he slummy? Well he takes profit by his garbage …if for him being slummy but being capitally is a good thing…if he’s happy…
Finally you have to know a last thing…according to a personal very inquired source (and this is a fresh new of the last hour) Ted Casablanca is pregnant!!!
:boxing:

hahaha, pretty frickin hilarious. I think those pictures are really cute of them on the set of his new movie. He looks good and so does she. Hopefully, you all looking around in Vancouver will soon find them!

Jennifer Garner's next alias: mommy.

E OnLine
By Marcus Errico
Sat May 7,10:18 PM ET

The Alias star is expecting her first child, E! Online and E! News have confirmed.

Multiple sources close to Garner and beau Ben Affleck say the actress is three months along. News of the pregnancy comes just two weeks after several published reports claimed the couple were engaged.

According to E! Online columnist Ted Casablanca, Affleck flew Garner's kin from West Virginia to California in April for his leading lady's 33rd birthday party. The question subsequently was popped in private, Casablanca reported.

At the time Affleck's rep, Ken Sunshine, described said reports as "garbage." On Saturday, Sunshine declined to address the baby news, saying "I never comment on [Affleck's] personal life." There was no immediate word from Garner's camp on the pregnancy or whether a ceremony was in the offing.

Despite having a baby on board, Garner is still keeping to her schedule this summer. Her next big-screen project, Columbia Pictures' romantic drama Catch and Release, begins its two-month shoot next week in Vancouver. The film costars Kevin Smith, Juliette Lewis and Timothy Olyphant and marks the directorial debut of Erin Brockovich screenwriter Susannah Grant.

But Garner's November due date could prove tricky for the Alias brain trust. While ABC's spy thriller is wrapped for the season (the finale airs May 25), the show has been picked up for the fall and is slated to resume production in July. Now, producers must decide how to deal with Garner's pregnancy, either by incorporating it into the show (remember, Sydney's eggs were harvested last season) or just try to hide it. Then again, considering the show's sky-high slinky outfit-to-episode ratio, a burgeoning belly would be hard to conceal. Further complicating matters, Garner performs most of her own stunts.

Bian, if I were the only person home and my family were away, I would be doing this after reading your quirky/funny post: :rotflmao:

That 1st half of your post was possibly the funniest post I've seen here since I joined this forum last January. Pat yourself on the back, Bian! :D

do ya'll know of jen is really preggy? or it is a rumor?

It is still a rumor, 'cause reps haven't confirm it. If it is true, I will be very happy for Jen, though I fear for Alias.

But I'm sure Jen will be a great mommy :P

bianconiglio said:
According to a very reliable source (CIA!!!) Casablanca started to obsess Jennifer Garner before she became a famous actress…as we can see in this hush-hush-file.

O[/url]
:boxing:
[post="1331650"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I just noticed something interesting in that file. The date on that file (June 1999) was the same time that I graduated high school ;) . I guess that when I got out of high school Syd got out of college before she headed to grad school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back