Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Chewy! no one wants to see your Old Navy tightie whities! ugh....gross...whatever

and poor Jen...damn razzis need to leave the poor girl alone! and wtf...she aint pregnant! its getting really old now with all the same felgercarb going around.

Ames47 said:
hey Chewy! no one wants to see your Old Navy tightie whities! ugh....gross...whatever
and poor Jen...damn razzis need to leave the poor girl alone! and wtf...she aint pregnant! its getting really old now with all the same felgercarb going around.
[post="1212835"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree on the pregnancy thing. I mean, how can she perform those stunts while being pregnant? It's not like she's on the show Friends where the pregnancy can be worked into the script like what happened with Lisa Kudrow. Plus, Jen is so dedicated to the show that she wouldn't risk it.

jenbenfan said:
that pic of Jen & Ben cracked me up....it's a tummy show :P .....ugh Ben, much as I like you I don't need to see the undies. :eek:
[post="1212927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

A tummy show? LOL, it sure is. And I don't want to see the undies, I want to see the full tattoo. I can't figure out what it is.

I agree on the pregnancy thing jenbenfan, not worth the time and effort to talk about it.

A tummy show? LOL, it sure is. And I don't want to see the undies, I want to see the full tattoo. I can't figure out what it is.

I think its a dolphin. I could be wrong. :smiley:

jenbenfan said:
Don't know it looks like a directional arrow. :D
[post="1213143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, after thorough examination it does look like some type of arrow. Again, I need to see more, however to be sure. :D

I would love to see where the rest of the dolphin goes? LMAO! if it really is a dolphin!!! Does the rest of it goes down south!? :lol:

Sorry, Valentine's day is leaving me wanting something that I won't get! Do I look desperate?! I hope not! :rolleyes:

I love those pictures of Jen, I love seeing her when she is wearing glasses. And she is always so comfortable. She looks cute in those pictures! :cool:

I would love to see where the rest of the dolphin goes? LMAO! if it really is a dolphin!!! Does the rest of it goes down south!? 

I know that is in an awkward position.....but shouldn't their be any pics of Ben out there with a better view of that tatoo? A love scene during a movie or something? It looks like some kind of tribal thing to me though.

This thread feels like it is moving slow.....

^It is moving slow. ;) It's probably tribal because I don't care what man is in touch with his feminine side...he's not going to get a dolphin tattooed. ;)

Biba said:
I would love to see where the rest of the dolphin goes? LMAO! if it really is a dolphin!!! Does the rest of it goes down south!?  :lol:

Sorry, Valentine's day is leaving me wanting something that I won't get! Do I look desperate?! I hope not!  :rolleyes:

I love those pictures of Jen, I love seeing her when she is wearing glasses. And she is always so comfortable. She looks cute in those pictures!  :cool:
[post="1213274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Bibs - I think your mind is going south. :D

Yeah Jen looked good & she was smiling even while hiding her face.

mystery_chick said:
That boy has a lot of tattoos! :o_O: <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>I thought Jen didn't like tattoos.... </span>

:mellow:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1213472"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I got 3 tattoos!!! You got a problem with that? :P Huh? :P

I think it depends on where you have your tattoos it makes it sexy. I love tattoos, and I really want to see the rest of his dolphin! :woot:

Bibs - I think your mind is going south. 

Yeah Jen looked good & she was smiling even while hiding her face.

Yeah, thanks! But my mind is going south today, I think it's because I don't have anyone to celebrate it with! I'm all alone. But heck I'm happy. Who cares about guys anyway!! :angelic:

And yeah, she looks good and I love when she smiles! :D

Biba said:
I got 3 tattoos!!! You got a problem with that? :P Huh? :P

I think it depends on where you have your tattoos it makes it sexy. I love tattoos, and I really want to see the rest of his dolphin!  :woot:
Yeah, thanks! But my mind is going south today, I think it's because I don't have anyone to celebrate it with! I'm all alone. But heck I'm happy. Who cares about guys anyway!!  :angelic:

And yeah, she looks good and I love when she smiles!  :D
[post="1213495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
not so much as of me having problems with tattoos, I like them as long as they're tasteful, but honestly, that's one big ass<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'> ugly might I add</span> tattoo on his left bicep.

mystery_chick said:
not so much as of me having problems with tattoos, I like them as long as they're tasteful, but honestly, that's one big ass<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'> ugly might I add</span> tattoo on his left bicep.
[post="1213524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, I was joking around. Mine are small and in places where if I want to hide them, no one would see it. But if I want them to be seen, it's easy too. I love tattoos, so I'm bias! haha. But yeah, that big ass tattoo on his arm is not very tasteful! ;) haha

PLuMMy03, that picture was posted a few pages back. Just thought I would let you know. But thanks for sharing it with us anyway! :smiley:

Biba said:
Yeah, thanks! But my mind is going south today, I think it's because I don't have anyone to celebrate it with! I'm all alone. But heck I'm happy. Who cares about guys anyway!!  :angelic:
[post="1213495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh don't worry Bibs. Maybe next year. But Happy Valentines Day to you & to everyone. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back