Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biba said:
But let me say something that I just thought about.... I don't think she is covering her face up guys, I really think she is trying to promote that purse of hers... you see how she is putting it up so everyone can see it. I bet that the person that made that purse is very very happy. I wonder how much they paid Jen to promote their purse like that!  :lol:

Another question is: WHAT THE HELL IS JEN DOING IN THAT HOTEL!?  :thinking:  :confused: Is she seeing someone we don't know about?  :eek:
[post="1215582"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Biba, I was thinking the exact thing!! and wondering what brand that bag is!! 😆

she doesn't necessarily have to meet somebody there, perhaps she was having a spa session or something? ;)

KaveDweller said:
Well, these pictures must have been taken yesterday, on Valentines Day...so if she is I hope it was good for both of them, hahaha.

I just hope the paparazzi didn't blow the secret meeting.
[post="1215588"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

if your saying what i think your saying... :rotflmao:

starrynic said:
:lol: Biba, I was thinking the exact thing!! and wondering what brand that bag is!! 😆

she doesn't necessarily have to meet somebody there, perhaps she was having a spa session or something? ;)
[post="1215590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, probably was really the spa session thing, or maybe an interview. But really, whats the fun of talking about that when we can have fun imagining who she was actually meeting there! 😆

I know that hotels have different things... such as spas and restaurants... but I was trying to have a little fun here.... :lol:

I know that hotels have different things... such as spas and restaurants... but I was trying to have a little fun here....
LOL! Sorry about that! I've too much time with people today that are freaking out over nothing or making something out of nothing!

But really, whats the fun of talking about that when we can have fun imagining who she was actually meeting there!
May our imaginations run wild!

KaveDweller said:
Well.....lol....just thought I would spice things up a little.
[post="1215595"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehe 😆 Can I help spice things up!? :cool:

I wonder if she worked yesterday, on valentine's day. Hmmm... maybe she had a hot and steamy scene with you know who!!!! :Ph34r:

Biba said:
Hehe 😆 Can I help spice things up!?  :cool:

I wonder if she worked yesterday, on valentine's day. Hmmm... maybe she had a hot and steamy scene with you know who!!!!  :Ph34r:
[post="1215598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oohhh hot and steamy scene with we know who in the flight-attendant uniform?? :angelic:

starrynic said:
oohhh hot and steamy scene with we know who in the flight-attendant uniform??  :angelic:
[post="1215601"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I bet she removes the uniform by the end of the mission too. :woot: I wonder what they do after that..... Happy Valentine's day for the two of them! :cool:

I bet she removes the uniform by the end of the mission too.  I wonder what they do after that..... Happy Valentine's day for the two of them! 

Oh, what fun this is turning into!

Imagine that, working all day but still knowing you are celebrating the holiday in a sense. What a life these celebs have.

KaveDweller said:
Oh, what fun this is turning into! 

Imagine that, working all day but still knowing you are celebrating the holiday in a sense.    What a life these celebs have.
[post="1215605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They have it pretty easy I think. They get to celebrate it once at work, and have some steamy and sexy scenes, and then go home and celebrate it again doing the same thing but in real life. While we here, are single dying to have someone to share Valentine's day! :lol:

Call that the perfect life for a celeb!!!! :angelic:

The Hotel, I think that was the after party for the day before! 😆

Okay, guess I've been too nice all the previous times I asked.

it was back when Ben had his beard and looked awful so we came up with Chewy....personally I love the name for him...haha so thats what a few of us refer to him as.

You don't refer to him like that here. The end.

OMG you guys were on a roll last night. I'm betting meeting for lunch or spa stuff. Seeing that she was alone and you know the razzi's were waiting for someone else to leave. ;)

Or she has friends? Friends do stay in hotels? And if Jen doesn't want her friends to have the razzis hounding them, she would trek on over to a place where there wouldn't be any cameras. Lunch, maybe as well.

My bet would be on business meeting. With her movie coming up and her new production company and her busy workweek, probably the only time to focus on these would be the weekend.

Anyone know if the list of Oscar presenters has been announced yet - or specifically if Jen is going to be there. With Chris Rock as the emcee she may not want to show unless she is already confirmed as a presenter.

^Why wouldn't she go because of Chris Rock? He'll pick on everyone. Actually he'll probably be more political. I love Chris and think he's a great choice.

I think Jen's scheduled to present. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back