Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mystery_chick

Please, do continue. :P

Note from Jinnie:

BEFORE posting in this thread, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, posting 'razzi pictures AND doubleposting)

Also from Jinnie:

It should be noted the Gartan thread now has a strict no-tolerance policy for any posters, in an effort to save staff sanity. If members violate the rules of the boards AND the thread, it's an immediate 1 point deduction.

And you know what? Clearly this thread would benefit from that as well. So again, posts which have:
And/or posts which violate any AA rules (which includes double posting, FYI), will instantly result in the same one point deduction.

Starting with any posts after this one.

But like I told the Gartan thread, if anyone has any questions about what can and can't be posted, I'd be thrilled if I was PM'd and asked. Really!

:smiley:

now on with the new thread. :smiley:

--Mandy :angelic:

What if they break up tomorrow?

Are still gonna have to talk about him too? :P

I'm just kidding!

Long Live Jen and Ben! :angelic:

I don't believe I said that! :lol:

ooooh new thread!! yay!! :lol:
and yeah I think we need to keep ben in this thread, coz I'll be (n) if I dont get to see Jen's adorable piccys with him......... :angelic:

I have been trying to send the Jennifer videos over email for the people that pmed me, but let me tell you that it's taking a little longer because I guess these are huge videos.

I gonna try sending them one by one, so you guys might get 7 emails from me, so don't get scared if you do! I'm warning you! :P

Mandy, I don't see you on msn. I was trying to send it via email.

Ben... I guess we couldn't live without him!

And thanks for the new thread, I can't believe we made it this far!

I hope there will be another 100 of new threads! How many posts would that be!? :woot:

yeah, thanks Mandy and Jinnie!! :D

and Biba your AV totally rocks :coolthumb: I can literally "hear" her laugh in that piccy :lol:

starrynic said:
yeah, thanks Mandy and Jinnie!! :D

and Biba your AV totally rocks :coolthumb: I can literally "hear" her laugh in that piccy :lol:
[post="1201260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know. I love that AV! She looks so adorable in that picture!!!! :D

And thank you! :smiley:

vaughnalicious said:
Ooh, what videos are these you're sending Biba? :P
[post="1201293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>illegal ones. </span> :P

Ooh I just caught up...please send them to me!!!!

If it'll be easier alwayz_99 (at) hotmail (dot)com and send them via MSN?

ETA from Mandy:

I changed how you type your email because google goes through AA pages and it indexes it and if you typ your email with @ and .coms it'll spam your email. :smiley: So ya... take note of that. ;)

starrynic, check your email!

Your videos were just sent. I hope it works. Let me know what you think! ;)

Have fun! :smiley:

And Mandy, another 25 minutes and yours will be on it's way too! ;)

This takes so long and I hate it! ARGH! Heavy files do that to you! haha. :lol:

This is a little off topic but I was listening to the Kroos Kevin and Bean radio interview they did with JJ on the 2nd season DVD. The irony is that they told JJ not to “dumb the show down” or make it less confuting. He promised them there would always be mystery and that you would always end the show going “huh?” Does anyone listen to this radio show and do those guys still love Alias?? I would be curious to see what they think of the show now?

Biba said:
starrynic, check your email!

Your videos were just sent. I hope it works. Let me know what you think! ;)

Have fun! :smiley:

And Mandy, another 25 minutes and yours will be on it's way too! ;)

This takes so long and I hate it! ARGH! Heavy files do that to you! haha.  :lol:
[post="1201313"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I got it Biba!!! thanks soooo much for sharing!!! :hug:

But I can't watch them now here on my pc at work, I'll DEFINITELY check them out at home later!! arrrghhhhh gotta wait :angry:

This came from Kristen Onlie, but look how adorable our Jen is!

We can tell how simple she is!

From rjbrown2020: So, Jennifer Garner won a SAG Award! How cool is that! Finally a person who deserves the award actually wins!
I know! So thrilled for her, as she clearly has acting chops--the public-at-large can forget that with all the Bennifer-Elektrafer nonsense. A cute little tidbit: I'm told that as Garner was waiting her turn to walk the red carpet yesterday, the friend with her snapped, "Ugh, Look at this line. We don't have to wait in this. Come on." But Jen, ever so gracious, pulled her back and said, "No, it's okay. I can wait." Seems her good karma paid off, no? Also, later that night, FYI, she met up with Ben, at an after-party thrown by his agent.

Angie, your video is next, you should get it in about 15 minutes! ;)

I think that friend with Jen was her publicist.

Also, I read somewhere else that the party Jen and Ben were at was actually a birthday party for his agent, not really an after party. But Kristin was close enough, I guess.

Thats what I heard too, but it was so nice of Jen to wait in line! She is soooooo simple. So what, wait in line, no big deal! She is a celeb after all! haha :cool:

Let's just pretend that Kristin gets ... confused sometimes... <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>(okay all the time but who's counting. :lol: ) </span>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back