Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copying and pasting this from AllAlias:

Guys, I just hit the jackpot. Just stumbled across some freakin' awesome outtakes from Jen's Instyle shoot. She looks absolutely amazing.

Linkage.

vaughnalicious said:
Just copying and pasting this from AllAlias:

Guys, I just hit the jackpot. Just stumbled across some freakin' awesome outtakes from Jen's Instyle shoot. She looks absolutely amazing.

Linkage.
[post="1303684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:woot: (y)

OMG! :woot:

Thank you so much for the pics Meg!!!

Jen looks so gorgeous in all of those pictures!

My fav one has to be the one in her bike... hahahaha. That is such a cute one. I love it!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!! :D

Thanks for the pics, Adam :D ! They truly show what a great natural beauty she is and what a sweet, down-to-earth, playful personality she is! :cloud9: Ben Affleck truly has no idea how blessed he is to be with someone like Jen! :love: :sigh:

Okay so I looked at People Magazine. They were talking about the funny one liners that Ben said at the Boston Dinner. He did actually comment about Jen when someone said to him that Jennifer's secret crush in none other than Boston Red Sox player Jason Veritek. He said something along the lines... " If he wants to be my girlfriend's boyfriend he has to call (Yankees) A-Rod daddy." Well I think I'm paraphrasing but anyway...It means it would never happen. Hee.

Oh and just to say I was reading somewhere awhile ago, Jen is the favorite actress of Mr. Varitek and of Mr. Johnny Damon. Hee.

Anyway... :lol:

Thats funny, I'll have to pick up that People.

Those pictures of Jen are just gorgeous....just so gorgeous. I love them, every single one.

and gucci_94....love the sig.

rjalias said:
Okay so I looked at People Magazine. They were talking about the funny one liners that Ben said at the Boston Dinner. He did actually comment about Jen when someone said to him that Jennifer's secret crush in none other than Boston Red Sox player Jason Veritek. He said something along the lines... " If he wants to be my girlfriend's boyfriend he has to call (Yankees) A-Rod daddy."  Well I think I'm paraphrasing but anyway...It means it would never happen. Hee.

Oh and just to say I was reading somewhere awhile ago, Jen is the favorite actress of Mr. Varitek and of Mr. Johnny Damon. Hee.

Anyway... :lol:
[post="1304131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is funny!!!

So, is that the first time that he refers to her as his girlfriend? Cause I know Jen has never refered to Ben as her boyfriend or anything close to that. I'm surprise he would actually say that. Or have they said it before but I just don't remember? :blink:

And who are Mr. Varitek and Mr. JOhnny Damon btw? :thinking:

I have no idea if thats good or bad! hahahaha

Biba said:
So, is that the first time that he refers to her as his girlfriend? Cause I know Jen has never refered to Ben as her boyfriend or anything close to that. I'm surprise he would actually say that. Or have they said it before but I just don't remember?  :blink:
[post="1304142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
She's never confirmed, infact she's always denied he's anything but a friend. ;)

waterrat said:
She's never confirmed, infact she's always denied he's anything but a friend. ;)
[post="1304149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, that is what I was wondering.... now he confirmed it... I wonder if she will confirm it too or just keep in denial!!! :angelic:

Does that make them official now?! :lol:

waterrat said:
[post="1304149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well technical she's never denied it, those reformed prostitutes asked if they were dating and she said they were friends...and I'd hope she'd be friends with someone she's dating, she never said that they weren't actually dating. It's all in the technicalities yo ;) :P

RJ that's awesome! I think every female Sox fan crushes on Varitek! And I remember reading that Johnny and Jason both called Jen their favorite actresses.

Heh. And considering ARod and Tek went to blows last season, I don't think Ben has anything to worry about. ;)

Here's the Tek:

ETA...oh, and Biba Jason and Johnny are both Red Sox players

Well in a way there really doesn't need to be confirmation on her part because well damn, we get pictures every week of them together. We've seen them holding hands, etc. We've seen her in Savannah, Georgia. She took him home to meet the family and for Christmas. Plus in a way she did try to comment but not comment when she said that "Matt" was her new boyfriend. Hee. :lol:

So, is that the first time that he refers to her as his girlfriend? Cause I know Jen has never refered to Ben as her boyfriend or anything close to that. I'm surprise he would actually say that. Or have they said it before but I just don't remember? 

And who are Mr. Varitek and Mr. JOhnny Damon btw?

Ben has said it before I believe. I think he even made a comment about that AT foundation benefit thing being the first time they co-hosted an event and how ironic it was. Or something.

As for Mr. Varitek and Johnny Damon. Boston Red Sox. Major League Baseball. They are a part of the team that finally broke the curse. An 86 year curse. Damon was the guy who hit one of the biggest home runs in the World Series and I believe in the last game against the Yankees.

I think every female Sox fan crushes on Varitek!

Certainly!! I do!! :blush:

Thanks for the pic, tippinlover!!!

Gotta love the Tek!

I wish I had a scanner, because he was on the cover of last week's ESPN's the Magazine and he looks so damn good in it. :blush: RJ I wish you could see it...it's hot!

I wish I had a scanner, because he was on the cover of last week's ESPN's the Magazine and he looks so damn good in it.  :blush:  RJ I wish you could see it...it's hot!

Wha? Last week's? Damn.

Plus the Tek is one of most loyal players to Boston.

Also didn't the guy who took the World Series ball, the one that he refused to give back to the Boston Red Sox, Doug Mancavitch (sp? :lol: :lol: :blush: ) a fan of Jen's too.

rjalias said:
Wha? Last week's? Damn.

Plus the Tek is one of most loyal players to Boston.

Also didn't the guy who took the World Series ball, the one that he refused to give back to the Boston Red Sox, Doug Mancavitch (sp?  :lol:  :lol:  :blush: ) a fan of Jen's too.
[post="1304188"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know is he a fan? I hadn't heard that before.

And Jen must be popular in the sports world, because on PTI (Pardon the Interuption) on ESPN, Michael Wilbon is always mentioning Alias or Jennifer Garner. Just the other week his co-host Tony was asking him if he was gonna watch some golf event, and he was like no I'll probably watch Alias on my DVR!

And also, after Carolina won, Dick Vitale said, and I quote "This game was an m and m'er, a miss match baby. It was like seeing Jennifer Garner in her bikini and Phyllis Diller in her bikini...no contest." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back