Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott just doesn't look that tall to me. ;) Oh well. Ben is really tall I was shocked when I found out. I thought he just looked tall standing next to 5'10" Matt Damon. :lol:

Plus I think Ben is at ease with her long ALIAS hours because it's pretty much all he's known.

I think that Ben has seen the workaholic side of Jen and is probably used to it. That's probably why he shows up on her set and it seems as though there is so much down time while filming movies (Not Alias). This probably will suit Ben since he and Jen both seem to be independant when not being a couple. I've always hated that joined-at-the-hip thing.

^Oh yeah I think for any relationship/marriage to be sucessful you have to keep your own identity and independence to some extent. Like hubby likes golf, will I take it up. Heck no, because it gives me 4 - 5 hours to do whatever I like. :smiley:

I just heard on the news that Victor Garber was the one who actually performed the wedding ceremony and married Jen & Ben and that no other family or friends were in attendance. They are on the cover of Star Magazine with 18 pictures of them inside. Some of them splashing around in the water after getting married.

Bristow Stare said:
Victor wouldn't be high priest of the Church of the Mammals, would he?
[post="1408929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :rotflmao: hahahaha maybe he is, maybe he is. :angelic:

and on a serious note, doubt it, unless he did get a certificate online. :confused: :blink: :o_O:
--Mandy :angelic:

Bristow Stare said:
Victor wouldn't be high priest of the Church of the Mammals, would he?
[post="1408929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL, Church of Mammals was the second thing I thought about. :lol: Following, WTF?!?, Victor married them? I love it.

Well, someone will scan them eventually. Hopefully soon!!! :angelic:

I really want to see now... I wonder if this is for real....

Ahhhhhhh, I'm dying now!!!! :woot:

um only the groom has a best man, and i think we all know who was his best man, but the bride has the made of honor, i think victor has too much testosterone to be a made of honor ;)

Oh well.. here both the groom and the bride have a best man and a somewhat made of honor. :smiley: Eheh LOL

It's some sort of godparents.. but for the wedding. It is usually asked first to the ones who were your godparent in your baptism if they want to be it again in your marriage. So, both groom and bride have their owns.

But yeah.. I was just kidding. :thinking: Victor has sure enough testosterone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back