Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o_O: The way pregnancy is being dissected is disturbing me. :lol:

I like my celebrities to be a bit removed from that kind of blunt reality. (y)

wow Kell, and those Coco Butter commericals make it sound like it actually works, could be cuz i'm so gulliable :angelic:

and i heard that if you're more fit, you decrease your chances of getting stretch marks :Ponder:

I see that that the entertainment news show Extra had a promotion for Thursday's show (August 4th): "Jennifer Garner's pregnancy diaries. Is Ben ready to be a daddy?" :D

superintelligentone said:
I see that that the entertainment news show Extra had a promotion for Thursday's show (August 4th): "Jennifer Garner's pregnancy diaries.  Is Ben ready to be a daddy?"  :D
[post="1441987"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Whooooopie!! Thanks for the advance notice...so I will know not to watch.

tippinlover said:
Darn it, I don't get Extra! :(   I hope they have a clip up on jen-garner.net.
[post="1442003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You don't get Extra? I think it's on a basic channel or something, isn't it? NBC or CBS or something.

Extra is a syndicated show, It can be on any of the major networks depending on where you live. You can check zapit.com or www.tv.msn.com to check for your local listings. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I don't know if I'll be able to catch the Extra JG segment tomorrow, unless I see it late where I live - I'm going out of town to visit friends then.

church of mammals said:
Sony Corp actually owns Columbia.  Sony bought Columbia/TriStar in the late 80's.  Revolution is a production company that always has their movies distributed by Columbia.  Screen Gems (which makes mostly direct-to-video type movies) and Sony Pictures Classics (makers of artier movies) are other studios owned by Sony. 
[post="1361890"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Trivia - as it turns out, Screen Gems is also the original name (1951-74) of what we now know as Sony Pictures TV; the current Screen Gems logo is also the one they used from about 1964-65 to '74, when it was Columbia's TV wing.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
and i heard that if you're more fit, you decrease your chances of getting <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=stretch marks" onmouseover="window.status='stretch marks'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">stretch marks</a>
LOL maybe that is why I got so many! :lol:

oh and I can not wait to watch extra tomorrow!

Sydney L Bristow said:
LOL maybe that is why I got so many! :lol:

oh and I can not wait to watch extra tomorrow!
[post="1442358"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha well i'm pretty fit i guess, i used to be such a string bean but i have a trainer so she makes me lift weights heavier then me :lol:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
hahaha well i'm pretty fit i guess, i used to be such a string bean but i have a trainer so she makes me lift weights heavier then me :lol:
[post="1443020"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're hot babe! :smiley: Too bad a 9 year old can still give you bruises though. ;)

I'm joking Nattie Bean, you're a good aunt. I'm the one that can pound on her. :P

BenlovesNattieBean said:
You're hot babe! :smiley: Too bad a 9 year old can still give you bruises though. ;)

I'm joking Nattie Bean, you're a good aunt. I'm the one that can pound on her. :P
[post="1443070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha SHHHHH! i give her bruises too!..... sometimes :angelic:

and no hahahaha you just yell at her and she gets scared :P

aww i can't wait to see Extra! come on 6:30! :woot:

:blink: me didn't see any pregnancy diaries. :blink:

oh but they did say that there was going to be no daredevil 2 though. ;)

-mandy :angelic:

Extra has a tendency to jip us on the Jen news. And yeah I didn't see it on Extra either. Ah well!

Daredevil 2 wasn't even being planned. They just basically took what Jen said out of context and posted it everywhere as fact. It even made my LOCAL news.

Daredevil 2 wasn't even being planned. They just basically took what Jen said out of context and posted it everywhere as fact. It even made my LOCAL news.
Why am I not surprised? And how are we to know that Jen even said that stuff? Didn't that come from someone who claimed that Jen told her due date? :blink:

Didn't that come from someone who claimed that Jen told her due date?

Yup.

And basically why would she make another Daredevil movie, when she didn't even want to make Elektra? ( Read in the Premiere magazine )

Yup.

And basically why would she make another Daredevil, when she didn't even want to make Elektra?
I thought so. It's amazing how facts can be so easily twisted. Also, I believe Ben has said that he was not interested in doing a sequel to Daredevil. Last I heard about doing a sequel was before Elektra and they were thinking Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker from the Star Wars prequels) as Matt Murdock.

I kind of liked Ben as Matt Murdock. I can't see Hayden in that.

Plus Avi Arad said plans of having another Daredevil movie or Elektra movie are slim to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back