Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's BLUE ALL THE WAY for me! I think it would be ironic if she had just boys considering she came from an all girl family. :D

ooooh let's get this on! 4 on 4 now! :lol:

Do you think BA's male genes will really over power JG's female genes? I think not! :P
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
ooooh let's get this on! 4 on 4 now! :lol:

Do you think BA's male genes will really over power JG's female genes? I think not! :P
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1367041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha ya never know!! it's a 50/50 chance :P

come on blue team!!!

hahahaha...now we have teams? Lol...as much as I would like Jen and Ben to have a wicked hot son....I think I'm gonna have ot join the Pink Team I just can't imagine how cute a little Jennifer would be....

But we would have serious problems if a girl popped out that looked like Ben....

Ok so I don't normally post here but put me down for the Pink Team

(Yeah I know that red I don't really know how to do all that special stuff)

Put a little girl would be so cute :D

sydsbiggestfan said:
But we would have serious problems if a girl popped out that looked like Ben....
[post="1367081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha even a son that looked like ben wouldn't be all that great ;) unless it was mixed with Jen somehow LOL! :angelic:

yeah for real....lol. So not only are we betting on gender, we're betting on who it's gonna look like! Aren't brown eyes a dominant gene? I hope so!

Okay, so we have what?

7 in the Pink Team
and
4 in the Blue Team

Seems like we are winning by far!!!

Go PINK!!!!! :D

9 members in the PINK TEAM
and
4 members in the BLUE TEAM

Seems like we are still winning! :rolleyes:

I wonder why!

Because PINK ROCKS!

Put me on the pink team. Just because I think Jennifer wants a girl. Remember when she was on Leno for 13 Going on 30 and she was talking about how excited she was that her sister had a girl because her other sister had a boy. Although personally whatever they have, he/she is going to be adorable.

Put me down for the pink team!
I think the pink team should all get jackets like the Pink Ladies had in Grease. And when lil Garner girl is born we can all go down to the diner and have some milkshakes and pop a dime into the jukebox and rock all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back