Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've tried this 2x beforehand. I'm due August 18th Sher. Only 6 more weeks. And I didn't look like Jen beforehand so I doubt I'll have her smokin' bod afterwards. ;)

julesvartan said:
Ok I've tried this 2x beforehand. I'm due August 18th Sher. Only 6 more weeks. And I didn't look like Jen beforehand so I doubt I'll have her smokin' bod afterwards. ;)
[post="1403485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey you never know, Kelly Rippa was 20 pounds lighter after her pregnancies than before. ;)

You have to tell us the minute that you go into labour. :P

--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Hey you never know, Kelly Rippa was 20 pounds lighter after her pregnancies than before. ;)

You have to tell us the minute that you go into labour. :P

[post="1403488"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hahaha I don't think Jules would be worrying about telling us. I think she'd be thinking "Dammit! Get this baby outta me!" :rotflmao: jk, we love you Jules :lol:

Kelly also looks too skinny right now IMHO. I will be busting my butt to lose the baby weight and more.
I wish I could hire Jen's trainer. :smiley: Think she's fly 3x a week to Chicago.

ETA: Someone will know and inform you either when I'm in labor or after I have the baby if you guys want.

julesvartan said:
Kelly also looks too skinny right now IMHO. I will be busting my butt to lose the baby weight and more.
I wish I could hire Jen's trainer. :smiley: Think she's fly 3x a week to Chicago.

ETA: Someone will know and inform you either when I'm in labor or after I have the baby if you guys want.
[post="1403498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nice Jules... We'll be missing you while you're gone... I know I'm just lurking most of the time... but I'll be here with you in my thought :P

julesvartan said:

:lol: Don't worry, as long as you put your mind to it, you'll lose the baby weight. :lol:

oh yes! And we must know if it's a boy or a girl. :D

Alias_Day said:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/image.php?pa...rchives/jg6.jpg

All I can say is: she's definitely pregnant.
[post="1403600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Heeeeee

That picture is about 2-3 weeks old I would say. And after Nicole king has confirmed the pregnancy is sure she is pregnant. In any pictures. But I have to say that there is the best picture we have gotten of her bump so far. Cute one! :love:

See, you can tell it's a girl already! :love:

Jules, you know while you will be in delivery we here will be all cheering for you and your healthy baby. I can't wait till we hear news from you, please keep us update it and don't drop off the face of earth okay! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl! And the name.... awwwww, it's going to be so cute!!! :love:

Oh and Jules, where is your precious sexy fanfic? :naughty: I want more of it!!! heeee! You are good at it! :D

julesvartan said:

good luck with that jules :hug:

oh and about kelly ripa (though this is off topic but...) i've met her and i swear you guys, shes' the tiniest person ive ever seen in my life.... i mean i'm not that big (5'5") but i like towered over her it was generally odd lol so if you don't look like kelly don't feel too bad jules ;)

short segment on ET about Jen and Ben. They said that they already left Parrot Cay heading for WV. They said that Jen's reportedly having a girl due in November and then they had a few people from Charleston saying congrats ;)

--mandy :angelic:

BUt like everyone said before, I think, and this would totally be Ben and Jen, that they leaked that information to the press, but are really going to be somewhere else. I could be totally wrong, and I usually am, but I could so see them doing that.

Also, thanks to Jinnie for being such an awesome thread moderator. You don't get enough thanks around here! ;)

They've done a REALLY good job. I would've thought that somethings would've leaked by now, but nothing! The only new thing Access Hollywood said was that the parents were "Thrilled" ;)

--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back