Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
julesvartan said:
I see VG in something casual and elegant. Like linen pants and a linen shirt.
[post="1409125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwww, that sounds so nice......no matter what he chose to wear, I'm sure he looked very handsome. I wonder if he's in any of those Star pics.

For some reason I just can't buy into the fact that Victor performed the ceremony, although who knows. I try not to buy tabloids, but 18 pictures is too good to pass up.

JediKnightChrissy said:
Long time lurker... decided to finally post something!

As for the Star pictures... if you go to Celebrity News: Hollywood & Entertainment Gossip | Star Magazine they have a small picture of the ceremony... although to me it doesn't quite look like Ben and Jen... or Victor... I dunno. Could be that the picture is too small. But there ya go!
[post="1409152"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blink: oh no, that's Jen alright... and that does look like Victor... :blink: :o_O: WTF?! Or maybe my eyes are wrong. :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

I do have seeing issues... so I wanted to make sure I was seeing the right thing!

So much for privacy eh? Oh well. At least they're happy. Wonder what other kind of pictures the magazine has! -_-

I almost got teary eyed!! Almost seems like what Syd and Vaughn had planned to do on an episode of Alias! :woot:

People Online has a cute pic of J&B (hey... one of my favorite drinks)

MEET THE AFFLECKS
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner show off their wedded bliss – not to mention their wedding rings – after dinner Monday in Vancouver. The couple, who are expecting their first child, tied the knot a few days earlier in the Caribbean.

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/start...718/jgarner.jpg

Second request. Read the thread rules before posting again.

OMG!
i just.... i have no words

ok ok let's break it down here
jen - ok i dont like the little veil thing she has going on there but the dress is pretty and shes smiling all cute
ben wearing a white sut.. kind... eh but at least he's wearing appropriate clothing and he shaved - this is progress

victor - ok seriously, SERIOUSLY :wtf: when whoever that was said he was performing the ceremony like... i thought it was a joke... seriously peple :wtf: how can he marry them?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

and who is the other dude?!

omg im just... surreal

A White suit would be appropriate for a beach wedding Janet. :smiley: When we were on our honeymoon we saw a lot of men in either cream or white linen suits getting married on the beach.

First off that pic of Jen and Ben and Kermit...I've been constantly staring at that pic for 2 days now. Ben is definitely in shape, and his tummy area is definitely looking good. :blush:

Ahem, sorry Jen I know he's yours now, but damn. :blush:

Secondly, even though that pic is not clear, you can still see Jen's radiant smile. She looks beautiful. And of course the guys look nice as well. (y) :woot:

how can he marry them?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

That's what I'd like to know. Those celebrities and their odd ways.

ETA: Provided, of course, that Star is correct.... because, you know, they're Star Magazine.

Jinnie said:
That's what I'd like to know. Those celebrities and their odd ways.

ETA: Provided, of course, that Star is correct.... because, you know, they're Star Magazine.
[post="1409197"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Apprearantly it's not to hard to get ordained online. My friend was thinking of having her brother perform her wedding ceremony and they looked into it.

Ok I gotta throw in my two poor euro cents here...

LOL... The shirt is still cracking me up :lol: I so love it... Does anybody know where I can get one???? I've been surfing on the net, but no such luck

You people know ALWAYS everything... come on shoot it!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And Thanks to the one who has posted that wedding pic... It def. looks to me like Jen and Ben and Victor performing the ceremony... They way Victor is standing...that's only his posture :angelic:

I liked the idea pretty bad... I mean Vic marrying the couple! They look so great and happy together...and sure Jen show's her tiny cute bump... love it

:love:

aliasfancarrie7 said:
Apprearantly it's not to hard to get ordained online.  My friend was thinking of having her brother perform her wedding ceremony and they looked into it.
[post="1409206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Remember Joey doing it in FRIENDS?????? :angelic: I thought he was gonna miss up...but he didn't LOL :P

When we got married my 2nd cousin married us but he's actually a Reverend. It makes is more personalized since he/she would know the both of you. Plus it would make it more secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back