Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
julesvartan said:
A White suit would be appropriate for a beach wedding Janet. :smiley: When we were on our honeymoon we saw a lot of men in either cream or white linen suits getting married on the beach.
[post="1409182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah i knwo that but... i just never like white suits is all

Jinnie said:
That's what I'd like to know. Those celebrities and their odd ways.

ETA: Provided, of course, that Star is correct.... because, you know, they're Star Magazine.
[post="1409197"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know but... the picture :blink:
meh whatever

ok the pic of them w. ben and the kermit shirt
:2love:
OK YOU GOT ME! They're cute! I said it!
i looooooooooove jen's long hair and benny boy got skinny (y) impressive
ok i'll be optomisitc - maybe marriage will be good for him ^_^

I've examined the pic in Photoshop. It does look like Jen because I can see the dimples. Victor looks like a little slimmer than usual and his sideburns covers part of his ears, which is unusual since his sideburns are usually cleaner on Alias. It looks like Ben is reading something off a paper.

I think the guy in the black suit is the bridesmaid. Hee!

Bristow Stare said:
I've examined the pic in Photoshop.  It does look like Jen because I can see the dimples.  Victor looks like a little slimmer than usual and his sideburns covers part of his ears, which is unusual since his sideburns are usually cleaner on Alias.  It looks like Ben is reading something off a paper.

I think the guy in the black suit is the bridesmaid. Hee!
[post="1409225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. It's really fuzzy when I zoom in, but you can definitley tell that is Jennifer's smile.

What's up with that green thingie on her waste? Please tell me thats not part of her dress and that I'm seeing something that shouldn't be there! :eek:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :love: for the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Entertainment Tonight website has a poll up... something about which married/engaged couple you like the best... Ben and Jen are in the lead! They sure are popular now! Hoozah! :D

:jawdrop: OMG!!! did i just see what i thought i saw.....did Janet just say that Ben and Jen.....are cute? :Photo: :lol:
:nonono: i don't believe it
thats a miracle, the world must be comin to an end :angelnot:
hehe ;)

julesvartan said:
It's definitely the sash they were describing late last week Biba. :smiley: It does seem fairly popular now.
[post="1409290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, but why does it have to be green? Why didn't she use a white sash?! ^_^

And I wish they were all barefoot on the beach! It's a beach wedding... and they are all wearing nice shoes! Please!!! :angelic:

tippinlover said:
LOL, Church of Mammals was the second thing I thought about. :lol: Following, WTF?!?, Victor married them?  I love it.
[post="1408936"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I guess that means that I married them. :lol: :D I know, I know that was a lame joke but I had to use it when the opportunity arrived. :D :angelic:

There's no mistaking it. that's Jen's smile alright. And you can tell it's Victor by the hair. I love the fact that both Victor and Ben wore black shoes in the sand. :lol: :rotflmao:
--Mandy :angelic:

Now that's just freakin' cute. It's been a long time since there have been pics of Jen smiling that huge 1000 watt smile.

They're happy.

I can't believe i'm saying this. But i actually like Ben now. I think they're one of the hottest couples. The whole Tom Cruise thing is unappealing now. And since Brad & Jen aren't together. Jen&Ben pretty much take the lead.

mystery_chick said:
There's no mistaking it. that's Jen's smile alright. And you can tell it's Victor by the hair. I love the fact that both Victor and Ben wore black shoes in the sand. :lol: :rotflmao:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1409323"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes! i said that too abot the shoes :lol:

Welcome to the Dark Side K of liking Ben. :smiley: :lol: It's ok. You can still like BA and be enthralled with you know who. ;) It works ok for me.
I love that picture of them going to dinner. So adorable. :love:

Actually i did like Ben years ago, and then i went through a non-ben stage. lol. I guess it's back.

I like the fact that they're low key. I mean come on, how many female stars would let their husbands go out in public wearing a Kermit the Frog shirt? lol. That shows the love. :lol:

^Yeah because I don't know if I'd let that out of the house. ;)
I've always liked Ben but not always been a huge fan. Does that make any sense? Let me put it this way...I'm more of a Matt Damon fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back