Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
xinli11 said:
Nothing.  I think it sounds too much like that duck in that commercial.  Everytime I hear Affleck, I just think of that annoying duck croaking Aflec.
[post="1409766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: so true. It reminds me of the duck too. Though I haven't seen the Aflec commercial in a hwile. :eek:L:

Biba said:
Names I like.... Isabella, Madison, Ashely, Jennifer, Elizabeh....

What about you?

those are just some... but I have so many that I love.... Awwwwww :love:

Hazel is not that bad, but it's not very common either. It's alot better then her brother's name! :lol:
[post="1409777"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like Isabella, Madison, Elizabeth. I think Ashley's a little ... perky, and Jennifer, well I doubt Jen's naming her kid after herself. :lol: I also like Elaine, Madeline, Margaret, Julianna, Jaimie, Jacqueline, Sasha, and Samantha. :mellow: Though none of them fit with Affleck .... :blink:

starrynic said:
oooh I like Sydney :woot: hehe

Yeah, Hazel's not that bad huh? And have you guys heard? Angelina Jolie's naming her newly adopted Ethiopian girl Zahara Marley Jolie....
[post="1409782"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought Angelina Jolie was adopting a Russian kid..... :blink: I guess I'm not following things... :o_O:
--mandy :angelic:

I am sorry if this has already been discussed... I have not been a part of this discussion but anyways... I just wanted to state my personal opinion about Mrs. Garner. I honestly think that she is a very brave woman. First because she has her priorities straight and wants to keep her life personal and as normal as possible for an amazing actress. I also think that she is brave because she is going to go work on the Alias set while she is like 6 months pregnant. I don't know about you guys... But I have 4 sisters who have had children and about the 6 month time they become completely uncomfortable and they hate their appearance. If I were going to be on television when I was six months pregnant... well, I just don't think I could do it.
So, I guess I just commend Mrs. Garner and I wish her luck with her nuptuals and parenting. I think she will be great!
(Sorry if this was a tangent... I just wanted to state my opinion :smiley: )

Have the pictures (in the links) been disabled? The only photos I have seen are of the one with Ben and now Mrs. Jen - where Ben is wearing the green T-shirt with Kermit the Frog on it . . . and, then, the photo of what appears to be the back of the head of our Mr. Victor Garber, with the bride and groom; and the gentleman (possibly somebody's roommate) wearing the black suit and carrying the lily . . .
where, please, are the other photos?

eta - Hi Mandy!!

mousemontana said:
Have the pictures (in the links) been disabled?  The only photos I have seen are of the one with Ben and now Mrs. Jen - where Ben is wearing the green T-shirt with Kermit the Frog on it . . . and, then, the photo of what appears to be the back of the head of our Mr. Victor Garber, with the bride and groom; and the gentleman (possibly somebody's roommate) wearing the black suit and carrying the lily . . .
where, please, are the other photos?
[post="1409853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh mouse it's so good to see you. :hug:

have you seen these?

ImageShack - Deleted photo

hahaha baby names now.... :Ponder: hmmmm.... well my new niece's name is Haylee Madison, i really like the name Madison! lil Maddy Garner! come on!! :lol: ummm... i like the name Kailee or Kaelyn! those are cute! or Jade ^_^

mousemontana said:
None of those will display, dear Mandy; I get an error message that no such website exists.  :(
[post="1409862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blink: that's not right. :o_O: They work for me. :hug: I'm sorry.

:yawn: okay i'm calling it a night. Night everyone! :hug:

AWWW!!! they look so cute together.. Even through all the grainy pictures, I can see genuine happiness. But even still, a part of me still thinks Ben is Evil Incarnate. So I stand at the ready to come to Jen's defense should my predictions come true. Though of course I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

SkyGirl5 said:
yes!

ok seriously - im crying and i dont know why

ok they look cute, very VERY cute... i mean seriously if he woudl just stop smoking i'd be all for them

s***. i just said that
oh god....

ah hell they're cute jen looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! and im glad shes so happy, really, i am

but still VG... :wtf: :o_O:  i dont get it
[post="1409648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Agree, that VG thing is very strange.

i think it's cute ^_^ i'm happy that Victor and Jen are so close, they have gret chemistry :D

my favorite names for girls are felicity and olivia ^_^
my favourite name for a boy is tyler ;)

Jen's dress looked sweet :love:

Natalie you have to make me one of you awesome sigs! i love them! :woot:

omg :lol: just had a funny thought

first - i still cant beleive victor married them... that's so surreal
BUT haha ok what if Jack marries Sydney and Vaughn on alias! oh man :rotflmao:

SkyGirl5 said:
omg :lol: just had a funny thought

first - i still cant beleive victor married them... that's so surreal
BUT haha ok what if Jack marries Sydney and Vaughn on alias! oh man :rotflmao:
[post="1410184"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg! that would be hilarious :rotflmao:

Yeah somehow I don't see Jack marrying S/V anytime soon in S5. :( Plus they were going to elope which meant leaving Jack out of it. :smiley: Not a bad idea at this point.

I still feel dirty for looking at those pictures but I guess it's better than buying the magazines right? :smiley:

For those of you who got an error message when trying to look at the Star pictures - The same thing happened to me when I was logged on to AOL. When I logged on with internet explorer the links to the pictures worked. Something weird about AOL I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back