Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she may have to go the nanny route. Her Alias hours are insane, and I know she wouldn't want to go all day without seeing her child.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
awww wouldn't it be awesome if Jen casts her baby to play Syd's baby :lol: 👶 Garner would get her first acting debut  ;)
[post="1436235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That would be awsome, but I doubt Jen would want to put her baby through that. And there's all this issue about how many hours babies can work. They had to switch around MaryKate and Ashley on Full House because they were babies and just what a headache that would be. *dies* I think to shoot babies, twins are ideal because that way they get more filming time. ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

yeah mandy's right bout the twins
tho it would be cute especially if they only show the baby's face occasionally and use a fake baby (Like Friends did... altho that fake baby REALLY looked fake :blink: )

julesvartan said:
^True. Unless her mom comes out to help her. :smiley:
[post="1436221"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That would be awesome, wouldn't it? I'm having visions of Mama Garner and Kenny Olin together...hee...I hope someone videotapes those conversations! :lol:

SkyGirl5 said:
yeah mandy's right bout the twins
tho it would be cute especially if they only show the baby's face occasionally and use a fake baby (Like Friends did... altho that fake baby REALLY looked fake :blink: )
[post="1436247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah i know! especially at the finale with the twins, they were so fake and freaky looking! :o_O:

awww Full House, the good ole days :lol:

tippinlover said:
Dude, the boobs are getting huge! :P
[post="1436893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: hahaha that was exactly my first thought too when I saw the piccys Keeks!! :rolleyes:

Where's Bibs? Aww did she miss the piccys?? :thinking:

Biba's on vacation. ;)

I love it how no matter what, our conversation always goes back to boobs these days. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back