Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take some, even though I'm not old enough.. but this HAS to be celebrated!! *takes the bottle of champagne and takes a huge sip of it* :P

Soooooo, how long before Jen gets back in fight form????? I say 6 to 8 weeks knowing her dedication.

Congrats to the Affleck's!!!! (y)

yep she gets 2 months, but she won't be able to excercise for 6 weeks :P well she can walk around, she just won't be able to do alot of cardio and stuff :lol:

Congrats to Jen and Ben for Baby Dimples. And welcome to "our" baby. Really looking forward to seeing her with Mum and Dad... at Starbucks! Joking about Starbucks, but we want to see her.

yay! congrats to Jen and Ben. :D
Have you read the EOnline article? They made a mistake and said that Jennifer is 34, but isn't she still 33. And I think my math isn't too shabby either.

It's been a month since I've been here! :blink: I've been going to jen-fans.net more often which explains my absence here. I usually just stop once in awhile here for the entertainment and games/member lounge sections.

I'm here (of course) to congratulate Ben and Jen on becoming parents. :cheers: That child will have great loving parents. (y)

no sign of Jen on access hollywood or ET
I think by the time the news got out, ET and AH had already shot today's shows. It will be mentioned tomorrow probably.

Isn't Anne Jen's middle name as well? I guess Anne is one of the few names that sounds ok with Violet! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back