Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Jen and Ben on the birth of their bundle of joy! 👍
Welcome Baby Violet. ✌️

So, Jen gave birth at 6:26 PM. That explains why the Entertainment Tonight website had few details.
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13245/

My mom tells me that if Jen did have an injection to induce birth, it does take many hours to actually deliver. There are claims that Jen was induced last night, so the time frame seems to support that. 🕵

Congratulations to Ben and Jen and the new baby Violet! I am so happy for them!!!

Poor Jen, she must have been in labor for quite a long time....she's a trooper though. I bet she is so glad to have that child out of her stomach!

Congratulations to Ben and Jen and the new baby Violet! I am so happy for them!!!

Poor Jen, she must have been in labor for quite a long time....she's a trooper though. I bet she is so glad to have that child out of her stomach!

I think that we started hearing the birth rumours Wednesday night, so Jen had something like 20 hours of labour, plus or minus 2 hours. I'm a man, so I don't know if that is typical or not. :blush: :sweatdrop:

jen-baby.jpg

That's my way of saying congratulations to Jennifer for giving birth to a healthy baby girl - and we know she'll grow up strong, healthy, happy and loved because she's got two great parents. :syd4: 👶 :love: ^_^

I guess US Weekly were advised that Jen had got into the hospital (by some hospital staff member?) and just assumed she was going to give birth, so they said she had, to be the first to announce it.
But I am glad they were able to go peacefully into the hospital. I hope they will be able to come out the same way, probably in an ambulance.

ok i'm just plain confused now
the publisist ppl said she was born at 626 EST PM?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
but we were talkin about it at like.... 4 pm EST
:blink:

oh well at least she's here!!!!!!!! :groupwave:

I think that we started hearing the birth rumours Wednesday night, so Jen had something like 20 hours of labour, plus or minus 2 hours. I'm a man, so I don't know if that is typical or not.

Its typical. :smiley:

And it was 6:26 PM. :smiley: Basically US Weekly and E jumped the gun by saying she already had her, but usually it takes awhile for the first child. That and if she had her naturally.

Congrats to them. They deserve all the best. :smiley:

i dont know if i should post this:
it broke my heart but if its true i love ben more now

There goes the neighborhood

In the upcoming Star, a reporter talks with Ben Affleck about his impending fatherhood.

"I can't wait for the baby [Violet] to come and for all of this waiting to be over so I can start getting on with my life again!" Ben said, sounding like Ben, exclamation point added by the Star.

"I'm really excited about being a dad."

Unfortunately, some old grinch wants to rain on Ben's parade.

While paparazzi camp outside Chateau BenJen - heck, nothing sells magazines like pictures of a bloated Jennifer Garner - the Star says someone in a SUV reportedly has been driving by daily and yelling, "J.Lo is much hotter than Jennifer Garner!" and "Your wife is a slut!"

Thinking one of the paparazzi might be behind the rudeness, Ben turned on them Saturday.

"Which one of you was it?" he allegedly screamed. "Which one of you was talking felgercarb about my wife?"

Turns out the SUV driver wasn't a paparazzo... but a neighbor.

The Star says Affleck and Garner are looking for new digs.

i dont know if i should post this:
it broke my heart but if its true i love ben more now

There goes the neighborhood

In the upcoming Star, a reporter talks with Ben Affleck about his impending fatherhood.

"I can't wait for the baby [Violet] to come and for all of this waiting to be over so I can start getting on with my life again!" Ben said, sounding like Ben, exclamation point added by the Star.

"I'm really excited about being a dad."

Unfortunately, some old grinch wants to rain on Ben's parade.

While paparazzi camp outside Chateau BenJen - heck, nothing sells magazines like pictures of a bloated Jennifer Garner - the Star says someone in a SUV reportedly has been driving by daily and yelling, "J.Lo is much hotter than Jennifer Garner!" and "Your wife is a slut!"

Thinking one of the paparazzi might be behind the rudeness, Ben turned on them Saturday.

"Which one of you was it?" he allegedly screamed. "Which one of you was talking felgercarb about my wife?"

Turns out the SUV driver wasn't a paparazzo... but a neighbor.

The Star says Affleck and Garner are looking for new digs.

Aww...Ben defended Jen!! I think I just fell in love with him. :love:

I think that we started hearing the birth rumours Wednesday night, so Jen had something like 20 hours of labour, plus or minus 2 hours. I'm a man, so I don't know if that is typical or not. :blush: :sweatdrop:

Yes it is typical, labour could last over a day, although 20 is a little on the high side I would think. :thinking: But since this is her first baby, completely normal.

--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back