Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine being in labor for 28 hours! Wow!...Actually I can't really imagine being in labor either haha....how did your sister do it?

I was in labour for 21 hours, my sister was just too young to remember. ;) I almost had a C-Section though, not because she was too big but because she just didn't want to come down. *lol*

I just hope Jennifer had an easy labour. Now the hard part begins. :smiley:

Does anyone know if and where I can download clips from Access Hollywood, ET, and Extra on Jen and the baby? I wasn't home so I couldn't watch them.

~Karen

hahahah true true! cuz syd's scar doesn't look like a c section scar at all :P

thats so weird, my sister got induced and she was in labor for 28 hours :Ponder: she could've been exaggerating a bit lol but i was waiting in the waiting room cuz i was only 9 at the time lol all i remember is that it was a very lonnng wait :P

so everyone is watching ET, access hollywood and Extra tonight riiiight? ;) i wonder if Jimmy Kimmel will talk about it tonight lol he seemed heart broken when he mentioned her pregnancy :lol:

Mom says that someone we know got her injection at 6:00 AM and gave birth at 4:30 PM, which is 10 1/2 hours.

As for the TV coverage, Detroit's Channel 7 mentioned Jen giving birth on the 11 o'clock news, Thursday night. CBS Up To The Minute mentioned Jennifer giving birth during it's early early morning show. Jen is newsworthy! :cool:

no idea :lol: she comes on here sometimes, when she steals my computer :P

but she did have alot of drugs sooo she was knocked out half the time lol

ohhh and there's a video of Kevin Smith saying congrats to Ben and Jen http://www.splash-video.com/index2.pgi

awww ET and access hollywood both had a thing about Jen and Ben! and access hollywood showed what clothes she picked out for the baby, she pick out an outift that says "my dad's a hunk" and one shirt that says "hello, my name is cutie pie" :lol: it's soooo adorable! and she chose no theme for the nursery, she bought a $700 crib, it looks like a classic crib, nothing modern lol and bright pink sheets :love:

btw, Violet is Jen's grandmother's name. :love:

So I discovered some Jen videos at splash that I've never seen before and I feel soo sorry for her..I mean gosh, I knew it was bad with paparazzis but not that bad!

I know, i wouldn't wish that on anyone, it has to suck. At least in the one at the hospital someone told them to back up, so at least one of them was reasonable.

So I discovered some Jen videos at splash that I've never seen before and I feel soo sorry for her..I mean gosh, I knew it was bad with paparazzis but not that bad!

yeah no kidding, but i mean, we can't really stop them, no one can... we might as well watch Jen in action :lol: and most times, she does smile, i think those days she was almost due so she had alot of things on her mind

my dad saw them talking about Jen on CNN this morning :lol: but i was still sleeping (n) he told me when i got up, he was like "natalieee guess what!!" and i thought he was gonna say we're getting our christmas tree today :lol: but he was like "you're favourite actress is a mom now!" and i was like "who Jen, yeah thats old news daddy" lol he looked so disappointed hahaha

oh my gosh, i know! i saw that Kevin Smith was happy to talk to the razzo's but jen just completely ignored them :lol: power to her, i say! bugger em. but wow, i had NO IDEA that there were THAT many that swarmed around her... that'd piss me off

my dad saw them talking about Jen on CNN this morning :lol: but i was still sleeping (n) he told me when i got up, he was like "natalieee guess what!!" and i thought he was gonna say we're getting our christmas tree today :lol: but he was like "you're favourite actress is a mom now!" and i was like "who Jen, yeah thats old news daddy" lol he looked so disappointed hahaha
Haha nat, my dad said the same thing. cept he saw a pic of Jen in the paper, and he was like "luce, come here" im like "whaaaaat" he showed me the pic of Jen from Leno, when she freaked out after saying "she"! i was like "yah dad, that's almost a month old, seen it" now he thinks its his mission to find a pic of jen that i haven't already seen... good luck :P

oh my gosh, i know! i saw that Kevin Smith was happy to talk to the razzo's but jen just completely ignored them :lol: power to her, i say! bugger em. but wow, i had NO IDEA that there were THAT many that swarmed around her... that'd piss me off
Haha nat, my dad said the same thing. cept he saw a pic of Jen in the paper, and he was like "luce, come here" im like "whaaaaat" he showed me the pic of Jen from Leno, when she freaked out after saying "she"! i was like "yah dad, that's almost a month old, seen it" now he thinks its his mission to find a pic of jen that i haven't already seen... good luck :P

hahahaha it's so funny to see our parents so obsessed with trying to find a new Jen pic or news or anything to impress us :lol:

the day my dad finds or sees something to do with jen or alias before me, is the day i die. but at the same time, im glad both my parents are beginning to cope with my obsession :P

they probably think it'd earn them brownie points or something, but i think i'd just be disappointed in myself :lol:

the day my dad finds or sees something to do with jen or alias before me, is the day i die. but at the same time, im glad both my parents are beginning to cope with my obsession :P

they probably think it'd earn them brownie points or something, but i think i'd just be disappointed in myself :lol:

hahahaha yeah, my parents are well aware of my obsession with alias and Jen :lol: My mom's been watching alias with me this season just cuz she's interested in Syd's pregnancy, everytime she sees a pregnant woman on tv, she thinks it's interesting lol! but she's so confused so i have to answer like a million questions :lol:

I've been checking this board every day now for the past three weeks and nothing...

Then my stupid comp crashes again and Jen goes into labor LOL... :P Seriously...

Anyway... I'm here... probably as all :woot: as everybody else... I don't care about the baby's name 'cause I know it will be perfect LOL... I'm just all giddy... how am I supposed to sleep now??

And where's that pic of 👶 dimples LOL... I'm witing.... :angelic:

I've been checking this board every day now for the past three weeks and nothing...

Then my stupid comp crashes again and Jen goes into labor LOL... :P Seriously...

Anyway... I'm here... probably as all :woot: as everybody else... I don't care about the baby's name 'cause I know it will be perfect LOL... I'm just all giddy... how am I supposed to sleep now??

And where's that pic of 👶 dimples LOL... I'm witing.... :angelic:

hahaha well if Jen had a natural delievery, i'm sure she is already home by now and the razzis didn't get any pics of them coming out of the hospital, so i dunno when we'll get to see baby Violet (n)

i just think they need a few days to spend some quality time with the baby :smiley:

besides, they have to go to starbucks someday ;)

hahaha well if Jen had a natural delievery, i'm sure she is already home by now and the razzis didn't get any pics of them coming out of the hospital, so i dunno when we'll get to see baby Violet (n)

i just think they need a few days to spend some quality time with the baby :smiley:

besides, they have to go to starbucks someday ;)
you know, as much as i want to see dimples, i'm glad the razzis' didn't catch 'em.
they need at least a few days of privacy & peace with Vi before we get to see her
(yes i'm calling her Vi now :P)

I have to repeat myself to say that I hate those razzi pics...

But for once in my life I'd truly enjoy and oggle at a razzi pic of it's one of the 👶 I know I hate to say it but it's the truth... unless (which I hope for the couple) they could release one pic of their little angel...

It would work for me! It would make me the happiest cookiemonster ever! :rolleyes:

I'm hopeless I know... I just can't help it :lol:

I want it to be already two years from now... and we get to see whom she looks more like... mommy or daddy... hehe ;) :P so cute

Ok, I promise I'll stop it -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back