Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily, if she had the baby Thursday afternoon, she would be home this evening at the earliest, maybe this morning. People are usually kept in the hospital for a couple of days afterwords.

no not really, if everything went well and the baby is feeding good, she gets to go home a day after. That's what happened to my sister 3 times :P all they look for is to make sure the mom is healing properly and that the baby is feeding well

the only reason why they will keep her a few days is if she had a c-section ;)

and SarahBear, her full name is Violet Anne Affleck :smiley:

no not really, if everything went well and the baby is feeding good, she gets to go home a day after. That's what happened to my sister 3 times :P all they look for is to make sure the mom is healing properly and that the baby is feeding well

It must be up to individual hospitals/doctors, because everyone I've known that has had a child has been in the hospital two days. But it's been long enough so I think she would be home now. Maybe they are waiting until the middle of the night to sneak her out so the razzis don't catch her.

We usually have week-end pics, so let's wait until Monday/Tuesday to see if we have pics this week-end too. Wouldn't it be great if we had a pic of the Affleck family with little Violet? Though I doubt it, but we may see a pic of the happy parents out on their own, they will have to come out one day, if only to go to Starbucks.

i'm pretty sure Jen will send Ben to starbucks if she needs it, she'll be busy changing poopy diapers :lol:

if they did get a chance to go home and escape the razzis, i doubt they'll take baby Violet out for the first few weeks. New parents are really paranoid about going out with their newborns, so imagine how Jen and Ben are feeling lol

i'm pretty sure Jen will send Ben to starbucks if she needs it, she'll be busy changing poopy diapers :lol:

if they did get a chance to go home and escape the razzis, i doubt they'll take baby Violet out for the first few weeks. New parents are really paranoid about going out with their newborns, so imagine how Jen and Ben are feeling lol
i dunno if ben & jen will EVER take vi to starbucks being that the razzis are the way they are.......
maybe they'll do what britney did and have a little family photo shoot :love:
omg can you see ben with tiny little Vi in his big giant arm 😌 :love:

Congrats to Jen and Ben, I only just heard I've been busy all week, I hope they're doing ok, I didn't like the name Violet when I first heard it but it's kinda grown on me since I've heard people call her Vi, I can't believe they've already got a video, it is so wrong :nonono: I hope Jen's doing alright, it sounded like she had a tough time, I can't say I helped my own mother out though when she gave birth to me, silly babies! lol! 😆

Congrats to Jen and Ben, I only just heard I've been busy all week, I hope they're doing ok, I didn't like the name Violet when I first heard it but it's kinda grown on me since I've heard people call her Vi, I can't believe they've already got a video, it is so wrong :nonono: I hope Jen's doing alright, it sounded like she had a tough time, I can't say I helped my own mother out though when she gave birth to me, silly babies! lol! 😆

What video?!?! Ahh..*starts looking around internet* I can't find it!!!!!

I can't believe they've already got a video, it is so wrong :nonono: I hope Jen's doing alright, it sounded like she had a tough time, I can't say I helped my own mother out though when she gave birth to me, silly babies! lol! 😆
Can you please tell us what video you are talking about? I haven't seen anything yet.

i think they may have been referring to the splash video's. I think it mightve been a misunderstanding ;)

oh and Joella...just looking at your sig... jus watched Amityville horror, i forced myslef to watch it bc MG was in it.. boy am i glad i did, melissa :smiley: Ryan 🤤

Yeah, I'm not big into scary movies...lol

If Jen is out of the hospital, which I presume she is by now, I'm sure we'll have pitcures either today or tomorrow...

did she go home yet?? :thinking:

I thought she might have done the same as courtney and david and just come down for a picture taking session with ben and babe - thus avoiding papz follwing them like crazy!!

but alas - me wana see baby violet 👶

:blink: are those cops? :blink: :o_O:

and uhhh maybe they gave her a different name than we thought?

RAMEY PHOTO 310-828-3445 US AUS SAF ONLY Jen Garner give borth a little girl VIOLLETTE

:blink:

--mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back