Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
I know this is early (well, actually late, but early by the other thread's standing), but I wanted to do this while it was in my head.

---------------------

Read and review the below rules every thread. By posting, you agree to follow them or risk immediate warnings/mod previews/banning, even on your first offense.

1. NO Michael Vartan discussion. Find the current Gartan thread for that. Vaughn spec is allowed, but you'll probably be asked to move it elsewhere, since it feels a little odd.

2. DO NOT post tabloid/paparazzi pics, per Charlie's wishes. You may link to them. Questions? PM me.

3. NO rumors, gossip, judgments or conspiracy theory discussion.

4. Deliberate trolling is an immediate moderator preview for 24 hours (and additional days hereafter) on the first offense, no exceptions.

5. Tag all spoilers - even if it's just a tiny or implied one.

6. Feeding the trolls means you'll share their punishment, because that doubles my workload.

7. Contrary to popular belief, even less-than-OMGILUVJEN opinions are allowed - but please express yourself constructively and adhere to thread rules. Otherwise, quite frankly, no one cares and you'll just be ignored by the regulars.

8. Please remember this is an all ages thread and discuss (or politely don't), certain topics carefully.

Are there exceptions to the above rules?

Only to #1, and only via:
1. Posting press articles/interview summaries/other *OFFICIAL* info.
2. Real-life encounters personally by YOU (no random blogs or friend-of-a-friend)

Hopefully those are clearer and less wordy. As always, I welcome questions and never hold that against anyone.

New thread and no ones here. Oh well i'll come back later when theres something to dicuss.

Have fun everyone.

SkyGirl5 said:
ben is smoking :hmm:
[post="1444183"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
To quote Kevin Kline in 'A Fish Called Wanda,' "Disappointed!" 🇳🇴

Elena, I'm surprised you didn't go even further with that joke and make a reference to a certain 1994 movie with the governor of the state I live in.

I usually don't care for Ken Olin's commentary. He talks so slowly and takes forever to make his points. However, he has a gift for mimicry and I laughed really hard when he did the impression of Jen's Mom, and I think even Jen enjoyed it. But weren't Jen and Ken making fun of MG's accent and everything else (including her acting) in that S3 commentary.

bianconiglio said:
I love Ken Olin! His comment on the third season dvd, with that jokes on Jen's mother, is sooooooooo funny!!!  :lol:
[post="1444361"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG!!! he was soooooooooooooooooooo great i litterlaly fell off the couch at one point i think cuz it was so damn funny
ken is great - he's hillarious :rotflmao:

*clears throat and atemps faxu Mrs. Garner WV acccent* "Jen! I just don't understand..."
:lol: love it :D

Ken Olin making fun of Jen's mom was the best. It shows how close him and Jen actually are. I hope I'm half as cute as Jen when I'm pregnant.

Bristow Stare said:
But weren't Jen and Ken making fun of MG's accent and everything else (including her acting) in that S3 commentary.
[post="1444422"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think so...if MG is Melissa George... she was also in that comment

JG and BA were just mentioned on E! Liz Lange (maternity designer to the stars) said that JG and BA came into her shop the other day. She said that they looked at some stuff together and BA was helping her out in the dressing room. She said they were really sweet and really connected. She said that Jen picked out a black dress that she could wear with flip flops or dress up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back