Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, on the next Access Hollywood. They're gonna ask why Matt Damon missed Ben and Jen's wedding. Access Hollywood weekend is gonna do celebrity doggies ^_^ I wonder if Martha or Millie will be on. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

Also, on the next Access Hollywood. They're gonna ask why Matt Damon missed Ben and Jen's wedding.

Is it sad that the first thing I thought about when I saw the preview for Brothers Grimm, or whatever that movie is called, that I thought, I wonder if he's gonna get Ben questions?

Hee.

And guys, the smoking topic? It's dead...it's been beaten....repeatedly! Let it go!  :lol: 

:lol: :lol:

I'm trying to find that Venus Hum song, Fighting for Love. Sigh.

hopefully Access Hollywood won't jip us like Extra this week

Well the good thing to come out of Extra not doing the story, there was less press for Jen and Ben. Sure the fans don't like it but hey it helps them out.

I just wonder what the diaries were about..... Like was Jen doing an article for some pregnancy magazine or something? :blink:

rjalias said:
Well the good thing to come out of Extra not doing the story, there was less press for Jen and Ben. Sure the fans don't like it but hey it helps them out.

I just wonder what the diaries were about..... Like was Jen doing an article for some pregnancy magazine or something? :blink:
[post="1444802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah i guess it's good for Ben and Jen, but it sucks for us :P

i have no idea what the diaries were all about :blink:

angel_audie said:
JG and BA were just mentioned on E!  Liz Lange (maternity designer to the stars) said that JG and BA came into her shop the other day.  She said that they looked at some stuff together and BA was helping her out in the dressing room.  She said they were really sweet and really connected.  She said that Jen picked out a black dress that she could wear with flip flops or dress up.
[post="1444676"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww I didn't watch it but I read in another board that Ben and Jen went into the dressing room together :P is it true? cos it sounds sweeeet :love:

Diana said:
Awww I didn't watch it but I read in another board that Ben and Jen went into the dressing room together  :P is it true? cos it sounds sweeeet  :love:
[post="1444970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: it is sweet and also... :angelic: hehe.

I wish I worked in that store. :love:

--Mandy :angelic:

Yeah, for real...that woudl be one exciting day at work! Lol.

I also love that photoshoot that Ben and Jen did for Daredevil. I like the one where they're foreheads are together and they're grinning soooo big. It's adorable!

My friend has them..but then she changed to blue....they are pretty cool.

So I have been gone forever cause I have been so busy but now I'm back! & Perfect timing....we have a new thread! Yay! Haha

ACK! They just said something about JG's puppy on Access Hollywood and I missed what they were talking about. :thud:
--Mandy :angelic:

it's a GIRL!  I wish Biba was here.

I'm here! :woot: Your wish is my command.

and you are right Mandy, it's a girl. All the way! :D

I wish Biba were here especially since I need to reply to a PM she sent me a month ago

What PM? :blink:

Heeee, I feel so love that everyone is wishing that I was here. YAY. :cool:

I'm not back yet, I'm checking my email at a friends house, but I should be back in about 15 days..... YAY!

Miss you all so much..... :(

👋 Hi Sis!

I have a strange question, are there are pics floating around of J & B from Pearl Harbor? I don't think they had any scenes together, but you never know, there might have been a photo op. :P

Regina I think the majority of Jen/Ben's scene were done in big groups of people.

I will see what I can find.

I looked at some Jen Sites and also IMDB and sadly no pictures of them sharing scenes :( 🇳🇴

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back