Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Dude, Where's My Car? on F/X (channel 137 on Dish Network) where she's playing one of the twins. What's interesting is that the actress who plays the other one (Sokoloff) is 8-9 years younger than JG (which is the same age difference between me and JG as well). That is just a testament to how youthful Jen looks for her age.

If I'm not mistaken, I saw some Pearl Harbor screen captures of her and Hartnett on IMDB but not Affleck.

regina_alias said:
I have a strange question, are there are pics floating around of J & B from Pearl Harbor? I don't think they had any scenes together, but you never know, there might have been a photo op.  :P
[post="1445919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have seen PH like 100,000 times and Jen and Ben never were alone in a scene. Like Dani said, there were always more people...

I love Ken Olin,
my favourtie part in the season 3 commentary is when Melissa is like

"arnt the green and purple a little bit over the top?"
ken: "well melissa sometimes youracting is a little over the top."
:smiley:

I love that commentary. They are all so comfortable with each other, teasing each other.

All their impressions of Jen's mum are brilliant, I wish her mother would do a commentary like they suggested. :D

I love that commentary. It's my favorite episode as my profile would say. When I saw good and bad Syd fight each other, my jaw just about literally dropped. That episode just blew my mind and took the show in a whole new direction.

Thanks to what JG said in the commentary, I now have a new word added to my vocabulary that I use: "Creepola!" From now on, I always say that whenever I see something that I find disgusting or icky.

"THERE WERE TWO SYDS IN THE CAR AND THREE SYDS IN THE STAIRWAYS" :lol: :lol: :lol:
All their impressions of Jen's mum are brilliant, I wish her mother would do a commentary like they suggested.
Infact Jen says that her mom has a lot of sense of humor... so she doesn't need to defend her! :D

SarahBear said:
I can't wait until Jen has the baby! She'll be gorgeous just like her mommy!
[post="1445883"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wait a minute..Have I missed something? Do we KNOW it's gonna be a girl?

A rather disturbing article on a guy who allegedly killed his mother, The unusual life of Philip Schuth. The bit where he talks about Jennifer is below:

Television was his only distraction. "My 70 friends," he called his 70 channels. It was the shows with heroic female leads he loved the most - "La Femme Nikita," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and especially "Alias." He fell in love with "Alias" actress Jennifer Garner. He imagines an alternate universe where he isn't an "ugly old man" and he and Garner are married.

He says police accused him of stalking Garner, but swears he's never tried to contact her.

They asked him if he was trying to impress Garner on April 22. "Somehow," he said, "I don't think Jennifer Garner would be impressed by any of the alleged incidents on French Island."

Ohh.. that's creepy :nervous: I would like to kick :boxing: his ass!!

Wee... just got 13 Going On 30, Daredevil Director's Cut og season 2 of Alias in my mail... gues what I'm going to do the next days.. :P

:blink: okay ya... that's a little... creepy to say the least. :o_O:
--Mandy :angelic:

Well, regarding my last post in this thread I have one thing to say about this story, 'Creepola!'

She definitely wouldn't be impressed especially since he has Syd and JG mixed up. After all, the character that JG is closer to isn't Syd but Jenna Rink.

That's messed up. I mean I'm a huge fan but tha is just crazy!

And now unfortunately Ben and Jen ahd no scenes together as everyone else has said....but if they did that would have been cool....Jen is really funny in PH because she is so serious kind of haha.....and yes Affleck is soooooo hott in it! Haha

Well I'm off to go watch it now.....see ya! lol :P

At the beginning I thought it was me going insane when I read the first article (don't remember which one that was) but anyway... where they said about Ben meeting Jen at DD

I was like :confused: Wasn't that in PH???? :thinking:

So silly me looked through her DVD collection and sure enough PH was filmed before DD and of course it proved my assumptions right...

The tabloids can't even get that little thing right for crying out loud! :rolleyes: They're useless people... :angelic:

Well Jen and Ben could've very well not have known each other while filming Pearl Harbour because Jen first of all wasn't it any scenes alone with Ben and also I think Jen was only on set for a week filming PH. (or was it a day? :blink: well it was a very short period of time) It woudn't surprise me if they've never talked to each other. ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back